Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

I've watched the Superbowl a few times before but I never understood what was going on and always ended up bored and frustrated. This year I got an American to explain it to me and I ended up enjoying the hell out of it and I now consider myself a fan of the sport.

Then I found out the season doesn't start again till September? :doh:

I've decided to go for the Philadelphia Eagles, purely because when I used to follow the NHL I supported the Flyers. Are they any good? The extent of my knowledge is that their QB was arrested for dog fighting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

Question for the UK NFL fans in here, what's the best place to watch games? Is there a website that streams them/has them available to download afterwards (legally)? I don't mind paying a subscription fee.

Frankston fucked around with this message at 04:26 on Mar 9, 2012

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

Jamsque posted:

Gamepass

Do they do a cheaper package for single teams only? £160 seems expensive for a lot of games I won't watch. I've decided to support the Eagles too, are they frequently blacked-out?

• Locked thread