Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I just want to smile. Just once. I'd like to just, one time, go to Disney World and smile like the other boys and girls.
Dumb question, but...

When the Randy Moss trade first broke, some people made jokes saying that the Pats were "lending" him to the Vikings just for the bye week / game against the Jets, and the Vikes were gonna trade him back after Monday's game for the same 3rd round pick.

Now obviously this isn't the case, but I'm just wondering if there's actual rules against teams making such an agreement? Because a move like that would be hilariously scumbaggish.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I just want to smile. Just once. I'd like to just, one time, go to Disney World and smile like the other boys and girls.
Girlfriend-type question, I know. What are those guys on the sidelines who are holding what appears to be a giant glass shield? Collision-proof cameramen or something?

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

How come at games in Toronto and London they cover the first ten or so rows of seats with a tarp?

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

Did the AFL have different overtime rules or something? I was looking at the Patriots' historical records and noticed that they had 9 games end in a tie during the 10 years of the AFL, and no ties since joining the NFL in 1970.

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

Going with other sports... the Devil Rays finished in last place every year of their existence (except in 2004 they finished in 4th out of 5)

They then changed their name and uniforms and immediately won the division and the AL Championship. They've finished 3rd, 1st, 2nd, and 3rd since.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

Why is the coverage map website called "The 506"?

• Locked thread