Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«285 »
Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Bob Morales posted:

Why are you getting rid of the T45 and blown 4.6? Assuming it all still works great. And where you located?

South Florida!

Motor actually spun a bearing but thatís an insanely easy fix and motors a beastly Steeda built. I considered going back to the 5 speed and the supercharger 2v but honestly Iíd prefer to take advantage of the crazy suspension setup. Coyote is a wonderful motor thatll easily produce 500 horsepower super reliably. 6 speed because Iíll highway drive it a lot.

Tranny and blower are all gone. Motor still listed for sale - as expected. Hurricane scare delayed the Coyote getting here but frankly no rush, Iím still trying to find a well priced T56

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

Welp. Someone crashed into my Mustang while it was parked on the street. They did enough damage to the rear wheels and suspension that insurance just totaled it. Rest in peace. Thinking of pre-ordering a Mach-e and buying a beater to wait it out.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Iíve had a Mach e GT reservation since 30 seconds after the system went live but I have serious doubts about whether Iíll actually be able to purchase one because I qualify for Fords X-plan (due to stock ownership) and Iím guessing itís going to be real difficult to get a dealership to agree to x plan one until theyíve been out for two years.

Bob Morales
Aug 18, 2006

I love the succulent taste of cop boots

PIZZA.BAT posted:

Welp. Someone crashed into my Mustang while it was parked on the street. They did enough damage to the rear wheels and suspension that insurance just totaled it. Rest in peace. Thinking of pre-ordering a Mach-e and buying a beater to wait it out.

Jesus. How fast were they going?

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

Bob Morales posted:

Jesus. How fast were they going?

Fast enough to shatter the rear-left rim when they hit it. This was on a narrow downtown Pittsburgh street where they shouldn't have been going over 25. poo poo sucks

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

Well I found a 2019 ecoboost premium with *all* the bells and whistles for a pretty drat good price so I'm back in the club, boys

It's an automatic though

Cage
Jul 17, 2003

Grimey Drawer

PIZZA.BAT posted:

Well I found a 2019 ecoboost premium with *all* the bells and whistles for a pretty drat good price so I'm back in the club, boys

It's an automatic though

That's the way to do it. Let some idiot run into you and then buy a better mustang.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

PIZZA.BAT posted:

It's an automatic though

e85 it

BrownieVK
Nov 10, 2009

Eat my ass

Yes E30 tune from Adam tuned will make that rip especially with the 10speed auto.

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bob Morales
Aug 18, 2006

I love the succulent taste of cop boots

Took my H pipe off to replace the paper gasket that came with it, with a metal gasket...

Stripped the upper passenger side manifold stud putting it back on

I had just gotten my subframes, gears installed and flowmasters replaced with super turbos

I cussed at the car then let it sit for two days, then paid $40 to have muffler man hit it with a torch and put a new stud in

All set now. Not loving with another thing on this car for the rest of the year. Sat at too many shops over the last month with me not driving it.

Crappy video showing the sound difference

https://youtu.be/GXepU1r-0AE

«285 »