Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KlementGottwald
Dec 24, 2009

by angerbot

kalvick posted:

Im gonna have to agree, I got my FR500 wheels when everyone was jumping on the Bulitt deep dish wheels. Now everyone gets the FR500 wheels. They even come stock on the 11 v6 Stang. UGGG.

On the other end of the spectrum, I hate people who put body kits on mustangs. Anything with a European or Asian style to it, just looks terrible on Mustangs.
The only body kits for a mustang should be, stock, Roush, Saleen, Cobra. Any other combination is just wrong.

90% of bodykits, no matter what kind of car they are on, look like absolute rear end.

VVVVVV

Even OEM econobox rims usually look far better than the(usually) cheap-rear end rims the cars have to replace them. Also, they are usually lighter and of higher quality, too.

KlementGottwald fucked around with this message at 01:24 on Jul 20, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KlementGottwald
Dec 24, 2009

by angerbot

Micromancer posted:

beater 928

You really wouldn't want this. Really, really wouldn't want this.