Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Crazy Pigeon
Nov 2, 2010
I'm planning on buying an ecoboost premium, should I wait to see if there's better incentives for 16s after March? I'm guessing 17 release is around June so I was hoping Ford would throw some better incentives my way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crazy Pigeon
Nov 2, 2010

Digital_Jesus posted:

I'll sell you mine :)

Ha, I was thinking of getting a used for a while but decided might as well get a brand spankin new one to call it my own :cool:

Crazy Pigeon
Nov 2, 2010
Yea for me it's a combination of wanting a clean slate to mod the car (eventually) and that I'm guessing they worked out some(hopefully most) of smaller qc issues that the 15 might have had. The rabbit hole I'm trying not to fall into is getting a 17 in lightning blue though...

Crazy Pigeon
Nov 2, 2010

Digital_Jesus posted:

Well if you change your mind mine hasn't been modded at all :)

I really just want a V8 now :(

I'm looking at GT350s in my area. Help :shepicide:

16 or 15? Color? Mileage? Location in us? Just in case :)

Crazy Pigeon
Nov 2, 2010

Digital_Jesus posted:

'15 in Race Red, 4980 miles as of pulling in the garage today. NY. Extended warranty up to 70k that can be transferred too.

Ahhh in Ohio so might be hard even if I wanted too. Pretty dead set on a 16 in dib right now too haha. Good luck on getting that gt though, I'll be super jealous if you get one.

Crazy Pigeon
Nov 2, 2010

Digital_Jesus posted:

I used to live in Cleveland. I feel your pain. Ohio is only a 2.5 hour drive though yo.

I was wondering how the hell are you driving that fast to Columbus from NYC but I'm guessing you meant Cleveland to Buffalo or something haha.

Crazy Pigeon
Nov 2, 2010
Oh god I put down a deposit for a 16 ecoboost premium today. I get to pick it up Friday/Saturday. What have I done...

Crazy Pigeon
Nov 2, 2010

ilkhan posted:

You did good, even if you did buy the wrong engine.

Dealer did have 3 gt350s on his show floor so I looked at my bank account and became sad. Blame my sadness.

Crazy Pigeon
Nov 2, 2010

Gwaihir posted:

Wow, where was that? Most places I've seen were showing them as having a single one on order, or one waaay marked up one on their show floors.

Ricart in central Ohio. They had a red blue and yellow one. Dealer also had a cobra jet mustang if you ever wanted to make your mustang's front end lift off.

Crazy Pigeon
Nov 2, 2010
Ugh dealer says he couldn't get it today so I have to wait until Monday now. There's goes my weekend driving...

Crazy Pigeon
Nov 2, 2010
It's been two weeks since I took delivery of my new mustang. My roommate just side swiped my front bumper. Ironically the day after I hand washed my car and got my title in the mail. :(

Crazy Pigeon
Nov 2, 2010
So a lady hit the front of my mustang, peeling off the paint and basically warping my front bumper. 2 bumper accidents on a 2016 I bought in April. I start a new job next week so I needed my car too. I must be cursed.

Thankfully police told me the report is going to reflect it as 100% her fault and even wrote her a ticket. Let's just hope insurance does this right.

Crazy Pigeon
Nov 2, 2010

Digital_Jesus posted:

No '16 GT for me. Dealer wants to stand their ground over $500.

Oh well it can sit on the lot all winter. gently caress em.

I basically sent out a mass email telling a bunch of dealers what I wanted and asked what their out of door price was. Told them all I was going with the lowest price and they were tripping over themselves to best each other. Try that maybe.

Or wait and get a '17 because fiscal responsibility is for losers.

Crazy Pigeon
Nov 2, 2010
Hey winter tire buddy! My backseat looked like this for an hour while I cleaned up the garage for some space.

Also how did you do that trim? I've been wanting to do something like it for my DIB mustang.

Crazy Pigeon
Nov 2, 2010
Summertime! Shamelessly copying buhbuhj's pinstripes on my Ecoboost. Now debating whether to get a tune...

Crazy Pigeon fucked around with this message at 00:54 on Jun 4, 2017

Crazy Pigeon
Nov 2, 2010
And here I thought the picture just was still uploading or something. Thanks anyways.

Also fender hashes are cool!
.... r... right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crazy Pigeon
Nov 2, 2010

Buhbuhj posted:

Ok but the mirrors need to be white now too

Only if you get red fender hashes on yours!

Also in terms of tune I was thinking of the Ford performance or a Roush tune because I at least get a warranty off those. I'm super paranoid about my engine blowing up. :ohdear: