Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pr0craztinazn
Feb 24, 2006

Propaganda Bob posted:

Any of you Fox Body guys know anything about the Raceland coilovers? I've been looking around and can't find a solid yes or no answer on them. The price has me a little suspicious.
They're marketed for people who want the cheapest possible coilover so they can lower their car as much as possible. Damper quality is terrible since the rears tend to blow before 15k miles. These are a poor option if you want to improve handling.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pr0craztinazn
Feb 24, 2006
One of my friends was gracious enough to let me drive his '16 GT350 for about 300 miles through a bunch of canyon roads and highways around Phoenix. Now I'm trying to rearrange my budget to buy one because it made one hell of an impression. The non-Recaros hold me in as well as the Recaros in my Fiesta ST, and it has a similar sense of "magic" where I wouldn't have to change a thing for it to be enjoyable every day. The limits are so high, yet the car is so docile.