Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Really Big Shoe
Sep 11, 2001

HEY HOW DID THIS SHOE GET ON MY LAP ITS SO BIG OH GOD SEND HELP

Pyroclastic posted:

In the last thread, I think someone mentioned a Lego store clerk asking a lone adult if they were buying for a child got chewed out by another clerk.
Anyone who works at a toy store should know better in this day and age.

Well, the LEGO store guidelines say that we should ask every customer who the gift is for. Not necessarily ask them if it is for a kid, but simply who the gift is going to. If it is to themselves, then they are buying a gift for their self!

Also yeah, it is 5 dollars back for every 100 spent. The death star guy is screwed!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Really Big Shoe
Sep 11, 2001

All of the new Star Wars sets were released today instead of August 6th. Go pick up your Palpatine Shuttle or Slave 1 or something! The Clone Tank is loving awesome.

Really Big Shoe
Sep 11, 2001

Yeah at my store, the release date for the new Star Wars sets was August 6th, then they moved it to the 2nd, and then they were like "JUST RELEASE IT NOW!" a few days ago. I want Palpatine's shuttle so bad.

Really Big Shoe
Sep 11, 2001

Yeah, as far as I know we get the Series 2 in September. We just officially launched all of the new Star Wars stuff, and I got to build the AT-AT and Clone Tank. They are both extremely awesome builds!

Really Big Shoe
Sep 11, 2001

The Austin store has the series 2 figures as well. We ran through probably 1/3 of our supply today, I don't see them lasting more than two more days. I got a bunch of mimes, two vampires, a witch, two mexicans, and a karate guy. Pretty stoked on what I can do with all of these mime heads.

Really Big Shoe
Sep 11, 2001

Yeah, we sell both the City and Kingdoms Advents at my store. The Kingdoms actually has some really good pieces in it, too!

Really Big Shoe
Sep 11, 2001

So MOST LEGO stores should be receiving a series 2 shipment the next two Mondays, and they'll be done. Not sure how many will be on each shipment though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Really Big Shoe
Sep 11, 2001

jdsalmon posted:

Anyone happen to know if Fred Meyer is getting another round of Series 3 minifigs early?

Apparently Fred Meyer and a few other random retailers had an agreement with LEGO to have one small burst shipment early and that is it. LEGO Stores still wont see them until January, along with pretty much everyone else.