Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sharp_angus
Aug 10, 2005

I just love the game. I can't get enough of hackey!

kensei posted:

Wooo hooo new thread with an awesome OP.

I still plan on doing the Exclusive European Advent Calendar order again this year, and my goal is to get it in by September.

This year it looks like it will be Kingdoms Set 7952:

(click for big)

The goods:

It isn't up on bricklink yet, but I will keep checking and updating this thread.

Do you know offhand what the North American one is gonna be for this year? City, I presume :rolleyes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sharp_angus
Aug 10, 2005

The only time I've ever needed to use the brick separator was when I had to pull a bunch of 1x2 plates off my 64x64 grey baseplate. I don't even know if I could find it again in my stash if I tried :sigh:

Sharp_angus
Aug 10, 2005

Well Manicured Man posted:

Heres's a few more MOCs. They all have the same red-on-brass color scheme (except for the last one, which is more burgundy), which I really like. I got the idea for the top one from seeing an old Blacktron set!

If I had ships like these, I'd be wearing a suit too :smug:

Nice MOCs by the way!