Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kilauea
Aug 17, 2008
I always meant to give this a shot, and now I am. In as Terrorvision.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZOOP MASTER 50 CAL
Apr 14, 2004

baby hipster pope
Don't know how often I'd be able to play, but count me in. Pirate's name is Medibot.

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

In as Bundaberg

Arni
Nov 4, 2009
In as Arnifix

poor and weird
Jun 30, 2007
I was an Alpha tester. I have a free lifetime account, and I have been bored lately, so why the hell not give it the old college try.

Ozwald.

Gustavus
May 27, 2008

Lock up your sons and daughters.

poor and weird posted:

I was an Alpha tester. I have a free lifetime account

Everyone has a free acount...

Sumac
Sep 5, 2006

It doesn't matter now, come on get happy

Gustavus posted:

Everyone has a free acount...

Only on dubloon oceans, I assume the free lifetime account refers to subscriber oceans.

Gustavus
May 27, 2008

MacGyvers_Mullet posted:

Only on dubloon oceans, I assume the free lifetime account refers to subscriber oceans.

Ah, wasn't aware those existed.
What are the benefits of playing on a payed Ocean?

Sumac
Sep 5, 2006

It doesn't matter now, come on get happy

Gustavus posted:

Ah, wasn't aware those existed.
What are the benefits of playing on a payed Ocean?

They're kind of a leftover from before the game opened up the free to play servers. It's basically the same as normal only POE is the only currency and you don't need the delivery fees or badges to do anything.

Electric Charity
Mar 22, 2009
ack, posted in GBS.

On sage as flups!

Capuchin
Apr 8, 2008
Ah, havent played this for a while, why not. In as Capuchin or somethign similar

Merton Blask
Jun 30, 2008

So it's true! Mysterio is
gay for sex... with me?
Might as well. In as Rivets.

Muffindo
Jan 21, 2010
In as Matindo. Haven't played for a year now, should be fun.

twerkyoulater
May 1, 2007
fucking gary
I'm in as Anchorhead.

Reef
May 9, 2003
The Internet ruined my life.
I have a bit of free time nowdays. In as Mucaro.

Big Ink
Jun 26, 2006
[img]https://forumimages.somethingawful.com/images/newbie.gif[/img]
Special Announcement!

This is your revered and much loved Senior Officer Buccawash with a message of War.

We are going to perma war! One of our beloved newbie crewbies got hosed over by the crew Satisfaction of the flag One Step Beyond. We don't stand for such actions against ourselves and have decided to wipe the offending flag/crew off the grid.

This may not be a 'declared' war proper, but we will be actively hunting down this group of pubbies indefinitely. If they disband we'll hunt their new crews and flags. And when we successfully make them disband we'll hunt their new crews and flags. We'll show these bunch of pompous pubbies who's the boss. That's right, we're the Tony Danzas of the ocean.

This is the goon call to arms. We're massively outnumbered and we're in need of your help. It's pubbie stomping time!

extrametrical
Oct 1, 2007
You kids don't know what you want! That's why you're still kids: 'cause you're stupid!

Big Ink posted:

Special Announcement!

This is your revered and much loved Senior Officer Buccawash with a message of War.

We are going to perma war! One of our beloved newbie crewbies got hosed over by the crew Satisfaction of the flag One Step Beyond. We don't stand for such actions against ourselves and have decided to wipe the offending flag/crew off the grid.

This may not be a 'declared' war proper, but we will be actively hunting down this group of pubbies indefinitely. If they disband we'll hunt their new crews and flags. And when we successfully make them disband we'll hunt their new crews and flags. We'll show these bunch of pompous pubbies who's the boss. That's right, we're the Tony Danzas of the ocean.

This is the goon call to arms. We're massively outnumbered and we're in need of your help. It's pubbie stomping time!

I heartily endorse this perma-war.

Apkallu
May 8, 2007
Well, I used to play somewhat actively on another ocean, so what the hey, I'll go in under this name. My school schedule is amazingly bizarre, though, so who knows when I'll be around this term.

TheSpamalope
Dec 30, 2008

by sebmojo
Lipstick Apathy
I'd like to join. In game name is Hotbeard.

Canned Bovines
Jan 15, 2008

Was going to just keep playing on Cobalt, but...

Big Ink posted:

One of our beloved newbie crewbies got hosed over by the crew Satisfaction of the flag One Step Beyond.

In as Bovines.

cent0r
Feb 19, 2007
Haven't played this in years.

In as centhoor.

Thermophonic Joy
Jan 6, 2009
I'll happily jump over to Sage to play! The name's Neckbeard!

Babby Sathanas
May 16, 2006

bearbating is now adorable
I was mega addicted to this game about 7 years ago.

I fancy playing some more Bejewelled and Super Puzzle Fighter so I'm back in I guess. (I see there's even Puzzle Bobble now!)

In as Basket.

Gustavus
May 27, 2008

Furret Basket posted:

In as Basket.

You're a real basket case!

jackthesailor
Jul 21, 2006
smokeblunts
Well, I recently had the craving for some puzzle action myself, much to my dismay I had no boats to ride on other than people fighting bots apparently :yarr: . Few days later now I check the site and we have moved oceans, and I wont lie it is definitely a good idea. My ingame name is Billjackson, would be more than happy to ship out and pump some sea water out of your depths, or dangle in the air high above your heads on the sails.

Carl Sagan
Feb 8, 2003

Welp this is kinda fun.

In as Weedy.

Cherub
Feb 24, 2002

by Y Kant Ozma Post
In as Fenny.

Blacula
Dec 22, 2008

Joined as Blacula, up to my eyeballs in bilgewater already.

Blacula fucked around with this message at 19:56 on Oct 2, 2010

Iqlusion
Sep 24, 2010

monster without a name
In as Chumbucket.

cubivore
Nov 30, 2006

fuck you, got mine

cubivore fucked around with this message at 02:25 on Jun 26, 2016

Deegan
Dec 12, 2008
I'm so glad I checked the forums, I thought everyone on Malachite was playing a really mean joke on me: :ssh: Pretend Deeg doesn't exist!

Allmightybob
Jun 22, 2004

I'm not saying that I'm Batman. I'm just saying that... Oh, wait, yes I am. Yes, I'm Batman.
in as Lawnmower

BoboThePenguin
Mar 1, 2005
My ping is one.
in as Whoop

Eschers Basement
Sep 13, 2007

by exmarx
Played this ten years ago when it was subscription only; glad to see new puzzles and new stuff!

In as Noodlybeard.

extrametrical
Oct 1, 2007
You kids don't know what you want! That's why you're still kids: 'cause you're stupid!
:siren:Hey, all you Officers+,:siren:

If you ever had even an inkling to say something in /fo chat, but always held back because you thought it might offend someone in the flag... well, don't hold back.

Feel free to log in within the next day or two, and just blue text it up.

(That's all I'm sayin'.)

gay devil
Aug 20, 2009

Joining up as Ryokashi. I remember playing this a few years ago, and considering the amounts of free time I have, this could be a good time waster.

Malus
Nov 17, 2006

The dicks ain't biting
If you'd like to express your hatred for your fellow man, or play puzzle games, then please see the OP about our stringent recruiting practices. Are you cut out to lounge around playing tetris attack, online poker, and listen to me talk endless amounts of rubbish? Find out TODAY!

Chairchucker
Nov 14, 2006

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

Time once again for my annual puzzling, hooah!

EDIT: I mean avast or whatever, obviously. Not hooah.

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

In as Teddybarre. :3

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

inspire
Nov 24, 2004
Eyyy!
In as Kingplank

• Locked thread