Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Boring
Nov 29, 2004

nuhhh

haha, two weeks playing, two injuries.

sage can't sail

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luffles
Jul 25, 2007

The Bird of Hermes Is My Name, Eating My Wings To Make Me Tame
My main Kawaii was deleted for inactivity, woot.

Rerolled as Luffles.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I'm in as HairyPineas.

Unobtainium
Dec 25, 2006
You want me to hack the planet? He wants me to hack the planet... Ok, *if* I decide to do this, I'll need an unlimited supply of Xena tapes and Hotpockets.

CodenamePink posted:

id be interested in playing if everyone else would show interest and join up again :)

Might be better to just form a new name... maybe a complete fresh start will make things more eventful?

Boring posted:

misterpink :D the old gang back together.. could it be possible..

Just to avoid any confusion, I'm still misterpink on most (all?) oceans, CodenamePink is not my account. Also, hi Boring :D

Call me when you all decide to move back to Hunter OK?

extrametrical
Oct 1, 2007
You kids don't know what you want! That's why you're still kids: 'cause you're stupid!

Boring posted:

haha, two weeks playing, two injuries.

sage can't sail

Now if Sage would only host more sinking blockades...

Jelly!
Feb 15, 2007

pAPYruS mEMBeR
im back.

Jellyhybrid

The Vampirate
Apr 12, 2011

by T. Finninho
In as HeraKain

sparksbloom
Apr 30, 2006
In as Woundglass.

Sykic
Feb 9, 2004

Resist! Humanity demands it! Resist!

extrametrical posted:

Now if Sage would only host more sinking blockades...

If there's one thing Sage lacks, it's a spine. Abloobloobloo we can't host sinking blockades we might lose our precious ships. Maybe it's because non-sinking blockades allow them to turn their brain off and just sail into the largest group of enemy ships, firing all cannons every move, without having to worry about losing a frigate. You really do notice a huge difference when it's sinking, the BNavers actually think about their moves instead of doing kamikaze charges.

Boring
Nov 29, 2004

nuhhh
there was a pretty sweet island blockade on saturday, pay upto 2500, close rounds.

WHERE WERE YOU

ElNato
Dec 11, 2005

The wind blows for Manos del Sino! Thanks for the avatar mang!
Haven't played this in ages. I miss my old boat "Blood Boat" with it's kickass custom paint-job. And now I see even better paint-jobs, and new puzzles. Looks like I'm getting sucked back in.

In as Natsa.

(All I can remember is how to bilge at the minute.)

Dave Stieb
Apr 15, 2010
In as Derpbeard.

Kinda rubbish at this though.

MrC
Jan 15, 2001

As Seen in Print!
Either my old account was deleted for inactivity, or I never had a pirate on Sage. Either way, I'm on as Culby.

It's been a while, but there was a time where I was decent at this. Hoping to get back to it.

twodot
Aug 7, 2005

You are objectively correct that this person is dumb and has said dumb things
It's been a while since I've played, in as Twodoter.

Notapipe
Apr 4, 2011

100% Self-Loathing Posting

I'm in as Notapipe. Had the box set for this game for awhile but never got around to play it.

Chaos Sonic
Apr 5, 2007
My brother convinced me to start playing again. Never played with goons before though. In as Uppitykorno.

Boring
Nov 29, 2004

nuhhh
Was just HSing, DCed before the fray and came back to see the ghost version of myself.

Is this normal? I don't HS much

Boring
Nov 29, 2004

nuhhh
dp

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Sykic
Feb 9, 2004

Resist! Humanity demands it! Resist!
That's normal. You entered a ship graveyard, and in those you end up fighting ghost versions of yourself and the rest of the crew, and sometimes Barnabas.

extrametrical
Oct 1, 2007
You kids don't know what you want! That's why you're still kids: 'cause you're stupid!
And then if you sink you sometimes end up ghostified!

GundanianBlitz
Aug 7, 2006

It's hug therapy! It's supposed to calm him -- oh god, I think he just used the restroom in his shorts.
In as Bubblesworth.

Meliv
Nov 1, 2008
In as Meliv

agrielaios
Dec 25, 2009
Back to this thing, good way to waste some time when bored. In as Pinkieay

Lead By Example
Jul 17, 2009

I buy and resell Pokemon cards for a living. If you're ever looking to sell your childhood, please reach out!
Fallen Rib
In as Bootyslayer

DoublePLayer
May 6, 2008

by Shine
In as Doubleplayer.

Lead By Example
Jul 17, 2009

I buy and resell Pokemon cards for a living. If you're ever looking to sell your childhood, please reach out!
Fallen Rib
I think I'm bad luck. I've gone Sea Monster Hunting twice, and both times the ship sank, haha. Is that usual when going with pubbies or am I just unlucky?

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

Haha, I remember this game. I was in some lovely flag in Cobalt back when I played. I remember that the game had the most intense economy for a family-friendly puzzle game I'd ever played. It's a shame I'm not a month old, because I'd love to get back into it some time. :(

Salivanth
Jun 28, 2011
Same. At least it's only one month, not three months like EVE. (But then, Goonswarm is absolutely awesome on EVE, so it needs a higher barrier to entry.) May have to mess around in PP for a while and then join if I don't get sick of the puzzles by then.

Favela Flav
Dec 24, 2009
In as FavelaFlav on Sage!

Twinparable
Aug 5, 2008
In as Twinparable on the saltiest of all the servers, Sage.

Quickpull
Mar 1, 2003

We're all mad here.
In as Quickpull

Violent
Jan 17, 2007

by Y Kant Ozma Post
Played this ages ago. In as Sevax for the bilgedrinking.

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

Is it just me, or is it easy to make PoE on Sage? When I used to play on Cobalt I would be lucky to get 3k a sloop pillage, and on Sage the average seems to be 2-3k already, and on my second I made 15k. Did they intentionally make it easy to make PoE to offset the buying of doubloons, or is it just the server?

OniPanda
May 13, 2004

OH GOD BEAR

Oh alright, I'll post in here. In as Onipanda.

Spent all my time since launch on midnight cause I got a permanent account (alpha tester :smug: ), but quickpull didn't get it so he wants me to play sage and midnight seems pretty dead now. Hate having to build my stats from scratch, higher level pillages won't take me even though I'm actually good at all the puzzles. Also all my trophies :qq:

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

OniPanda posted:

Spent all my time since launch on midnight cause I got a permanent account (alpha tester :smug: ), but quickpull didn't get it so he wants me to play sage and midnight seems pretty dead now. Hate having to build my stats from scratch, higher level pillages won't take me even though I'm actually good at all the puzzles. Also all my trophies :qq:

I hate that. I was a pretty decent pirate from what I remember on Cobalt(don't remember the pirate's name, it was so long ago) and people treat me like a garden-variety total noob, even though I outperform the captain on all of the pillages I join. :smith:

Lost Trousers
Apr 20, 2007
Honey, Have You Seen My pants?
In as Poopdeckpat

FredMSloniker
Jan 2, 2008

Why, yes, I do like Kirby games.
At what point do you get to choose what server you're playing on? I tried creating a character, but it didn't ask me to choose a server, or if it did, I missed it.

OniPanda
May 13, 2004

OH GOD BEAR

FredMSloniker posted:

At what point do you get to choose what server you're playing on? I tried creating a character, but it didn't ask me to choose a server, or if it did, I missed it.

You choose it before you log in, it's right above the log in button.

Nietzsche
Mar 13, 2001

f*ck is this newbie avatar

In as Kellar.

Hooray, finally I can arr again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

Well, it's been a month. I can finally apply formally :). In as Eilios.

• Locked thread