Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Olanphonia
Jul 27, 2006

I'm open to suggestions~

Torrannor posted:

I'm still afraid that Brandon might decide to kill of Adolin before the time skip :ohdear:

It would clear the way for Shallan/Kaladin, while also giving Shallan time off-screen to grieve and get over Adolin. Needless to say, I would not be happy about such an outcome.

Chances are good that Doors of Stone won't be any closer to release in 6 years than it is now, making it unnecessary to change the title of Stormlight 5.

Not that this necessarily means anything, but I was listening to the podcast he does the other day and he talked about how Adolin was an unplanned character. He didn't exist in early drafts and only appeared when Brandon decided to split Dalinar into two characters because he wanted Dalinar's personality and opinions to be more consistent.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU