Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Professor Spatula
Apr 16, 2007
Just finished up RoW and regarding the epilogue between Wit and Toadium, I understand that Wit's externally stored memories are a potentially accessible to meddling, but how would his immediate memory of the encounter have been erased? I don't remember much allomancy, having read Mistborn 10+ years ago, but I would have thought current memories are not stored externally. Is this just further evidence that Wit is faking his memory loss at the end? I can see losing perfect pitch as a side effect of whatever T did, but I don't recall anyone ever having their memory wiped by Odium before.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor Spatula
Apr 16, 2007
I remember almost nothing from Warbreaker, despite having read it in the last 5 years. I had to look up who Vasher was after reading WoR lol.

Also (RoW) what's up with Kaladin's eyes during his confrontation with the Pursuer? The only thing I can think of is he's somehow drawing in Voidlight (or maybe creating Warlight). If he's able to hybridize Light then that would have some interesting implications for the Final Showdown.

Whenever people bring up Adolin's duel in WoR, I always think of the Space Jam episode of Futurama: "HE'S REALLY SHOWING US WHAT A MAN WITH A MAGIC HELMET ON HIS FIST CAN DO!"

Professor Spatula fucked around with this message at 15:23 on Mar 18, 2021

Professor Spatula
Apr 16, 2007
Started a Mistborn reread (but I remember almost nothing). I felt so dumb when within 2 pages I understood the Lord of Scars reference from RoW.

Professor Spatula
Apr 16, 2007
Thinkin' bout RoW and is that '16' dude in Lasting Integrity going to end up being Szeth's father? He's described as Shin, right?

Professor Spatula
Apr 16, 2007
For some reason my kindle opened Bands of Mourning to the epilogue and I didn't realize until I hit the postscript lol. I don't think I really spoiled myself on too much, since I already knew that Kelsier is hemalurgized.

I haven't read Secret History yet, am I correct that it's recommended to read after BoM?

Definitely going to have to go back to RoW and look at those epigraphs again...