Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sudbina
Mar 17, 2009
I am about to complete Steelheart and this is my first time reading through one of Brandon's novels. He's an interesting writer and I cannot wait to start reading The Way of the Kings, which will be the next novel from him that I will read.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sudbina
Mar 17, 2009
I just finished Steelheart, is Mitosis worth a read? And how long is it?

Sudbina
Mar 17, 2009

Strong Mouse posted:

It is 6(?) short chapters. It shows a little of what is happening after Steelheart, but I don't think it is necessary. If you can get if really cheap, I say go for it.

It's only $1.99 on Amazon, so I may try that if this doesn't have it:

Fezz posted:

My local library system has Mitosis available as an eBook so you may want to check your library's website to see if they have similar programs.

I'll check. Hope they have it but my library is generally behind on stuff.

Regarding Steelheart, are we to assume that the Prof is Digzone? And would the Prof be considered a High Epic since he has a power that practically make him unkillable (the regeneration)?