Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Elmon
Aug 20, 2013

spootime posted:

I agree with you guys on the previous page - I sure do hope there's a different reason for the recreance. I don't buy the whole ancestors committing a crime thing as a valid reason to essentially kill your bonded life partner. Hopefully he has a better reason or I'm going to be massively disappointed.

I also agree that he's given away too much of the mystery too early. What don't we really understand about the cosmere at this point? The shattering itself? Everything else seems to have been already answered or heavily hinted at through WoB's.

Interesting point. I suppose that Harmony is already a combination that has never existed before. What makes you think that Adonalsium reconstituting isn't the end game of this universe?

Weren't they also explicitly told they would destroy Roshar just like they did their original world?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elmon
Aug 20, 2013

I tried to get into wot multiple times but just didn't like it. Might be because it was in audiobook form but if I can deal with malazan in audiobook that should have been fine. Also for Sandersons books they lead themselves well to audiobooks. The characters are pretty clearly identifiable as it switches between characters.

Elmon
Aug 20, 2013

I forgot how cringy that entire room scene is. All of her entire being is just...annoying.

Elmon
Aug 20, 2013

Dalinar is the born again Christain. Aka a PITA.