Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Martin
Jan 17, 2004

All I know in life is how to pour whiskey and run my mouth off
Dinosaur Gum
This just popped up in my Youtoube-feed for some reason, I found it amusing and I thought I’d share to fellow fans.
It’s old Vines, but from a Stormlight perspective, I guess.
https://youtu.be/MZX3dWa6qU0

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Martin
Jan 17, 2004

All I know in life is how to pour whiskey and run my mouth off
Dinosaur Gum
The torture was definitely real, I’m rereading WoK now and there’s stuff in there about fire and burning and bones and whatnot.
From the prelude:
”Those fires, those hooks, digging into his flesh anew each day. Searing the skin off his arm, then burning the fat, then driving to the bone. He could smell it. Almighty, he could smell it!”

EDIT: Although I guess you could argue that they are unreliable narrators due to insanity

Martin fucked around with this message at 23:45 on Apr 5, 2021