Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

gohmak
Feb 12, 2004
cookies need love

Rumda posted:

Fixed it for you

I just finished Mistborn Secret History. Did I miss what became of the device Kelsier stole from the Ire?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gohmak
Feb 12, 2004
cookies need love

M_Gargantua posted:

He used it to temporarily make himself compatible with Preservation to hold it in one piece between Leras dying and Vin getting her earring yanked out

Yeah I just went back to that part. I don't know how I missed it. He used the knife given to him by Nazh to puncture the orb.

gohmak
Feb 12, 2004
cookies need love

Cicero posted:

Stormlight Archives as a cartoon series by the team that did The Last Airbender/Korra.

No. Just no. High budget HBO series or bust.

gohmak
Feb 12, 2004
cookies need love

seaborgium posted:

Honestly, that one end bit of Rogue One really seemed like it could have been subbed out with Szeth shanking guards with a shardblade without any real trouble. Throw that as the first bit of the first episode of an HBO series, then go straight to Kaladin in the slave cages.

https://youtu.be/CvVvwh3BRq8

gohmak
Feb 12, 2004
cookies need love
The Final Empire would work better as a movie than a dragged out season. Stormlightt Archives is written that you could take any two chapters as an hour episode ending with a death rattle.

gohmak
Feb 12, 2004
cookies need love
I really enjoyed Legion and Skin Deep. Has he written other sci-fi ?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gohmak
Feb 12, 2004
cookies need love
Is it his Mormonism that prevents him from writing anything remotely sexual? I think Shallon trying to summon a shame spren was the closest I’ve read.