Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Randallteal
May 7, 2006

The tears of time
Wrapped up Oathbringer last night. I'm sure people are sick of first time reader posts, so I'll keep it brief and just say it was my favorite Stormlight book so far. (I don't know what the spoiler policy is, so going to black out the next bit just in case) Lots of good twists and cute character moments. I especially love the Dalinar-Navani-Jasnah family dynamic and wish we got more of it. Szeth's interactions with his killer sword and Lift were also a lot of fun. My only quibble was with the love triangle, but what can you do. At first I was annoyed that Syl of all people was gassing Kaladin up to go break up his friends' betrothal, but in the end I'm just disappointed we didn't at least get a dishy confrontation out of it.

Randallteal fucked around with this message at 19:24 on May 11, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU