Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
thimbles
Jul 26, 2007

toot toot toooot
Critical End! You've never heard of it, but it's funny!

Giving some promotion for a small, relatively unknown podcast!

A close family friend of mine (who is probably a goon) and his friend of many years started up a movie review podcast, found at Critical End!

They are some incredibly funny guys, and while they may not be as famous or as polished as others mentioned in this thread, they always keep me laughing. I spend a lot of time in a printmaking studio, and this is what I always listen to.

Their movie reviews are pretty good, but the funniest stuff happens when they get off on a tangent. Listen especially to episodes 5, 14, 41, and 34. Once you've gotten a little familiar with their format, go back and listen to episode 11, for their review of the Dragonball movie. It isn't quite for first time listeners, but it is tear-inducingly hysterical.

Lots of good podcasts in this thread! I'll have to start subscribing.

thimbles fucked around with this message at 06:26 on Aug 10, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread