Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
What are these pies
Jul 22, 2008
My Brother, My Brother, and Me! It's an advice show "for the modern era" by brothers Justin, Travis, and Griffin McElroy. Justin also does the Joystiq podcast too I think? Anyway, its just them giving random advice to people from emails, formspring, twitter, or may very favorite: Yahoo answers. You can find it at iTunes or at https://www.mbmbam.com

Also I'm seconding Lou Reads the Internet for You! So loving funny.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

What are these pies
Jul 22, 2008

OhNoHiccups posted:

Jeffrey, I am so glad you mentioned this podcast, Jeffrey.

Jeffrey, I'm so glad you're backing me up, Jeffrey. I have a California King Jeffreyyyyyyy.

Uh yeah it's the only podcast that consistently cracks me the gently caress up. Joystiq may be a gamer podcast, but it's really hilarious too. And that comes from a gal who doesn't really game at all. Both are definitely worth looking in to.

E: I just downloaded some UYD to listen to on my roadtrip/vacation extravaganza. I hope you goons aren't letting me down, or else I might get beaten by my boyfriend.

What are these pies fucked around with this message at 18:08 on Aug 7, 2010

What are these pies
Jul 22, 2008
King Lou! I love you and can't wait for your new podcast(s)! Sadly I don't have PMs. But you're fantastic!

Conrad_Birdie posted:

I've not listend yet, but just glancing at the Talking Points, I think I'm on this weeks episode of My Brother, My Brother and Me. Whoo!

EDIT: Haha, yes I am. I'm the "pecking" guy BTW. God I swear the word choice didn't sound weird when I wrote it. It is surreal to hear those guys reading your words, though.

Ahhhhh you crazy weirdo! You've just given a bunch of Griffin fangirls a reason to kiss him at cons and stuff! (I actually might meet him when I go to Chicago, you bet your rear end I'll peck him too!)

What are these pies
Jul 22, 2008
Just popped in to say I got my free Lou Reads magnet from King Lou, along with some business cards and an ad for a weed grinder. Thanks pal! I like that the street you live on is called Pineapple.

AND I got an unexpected shout-out on today's episode of MBMBaM (episode 20) for sending their favorite marine Tristan a postcard. Those guys are both hysterical and kick-rear end, more people need to listen to their show.

Seriously. Lou Reads the Internet for YOU! and My Brother My Brother and Me are the coolest.

What are these pies
Jul 22, 2008

Conrad_Birdie posted:

BTW, the "Lovegoose" talk on this week's My Brother, My Brother and Me may be the finest 5 minutes the show has ever had. And that's saying something.

Jesus Christ I was laughing hysterically as I was driving down the freeway. "Goose! Get back in the kitchen and cook me some dinner!" "I'm a goose, all I know how to cook is SEEDS!"

I've been on a giant Movies You Should See kick lately, which isn't a pure comedy podcast (obviously it's movie reviews) but drat those guys are loving funny.

What are these pies
Jul 22, 2008

Econosaurus posted:

Mbmbam wont answer my question :smith:

I can never think of a good enough question to ask! But they must be flooded with questions now that they're endorsed by the Hoff.

What are these pies
Jul 22, 2008
I must agree with whoever said that the new Lou Reads is excellent. I definitely want more grouphug.us episodes. Those people are weird.

And I think it was mentioned way earlier in the thread, but Pop My Culture is absolutely excellent. Cole Stratton and Vanessa Ragland are both hysterical, and they have a pretty great line-up of guests. I think my favorite so far was Doug Jones. Vanessa's hypothetical questions at the end are always pee-your-pants funny, and great to ask a group a friends.

Would you rather have constantly sweating nipples that always made your shirts soggy, or just one upper tooth that was right in front and long and pointy?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

What are these pies
Jul 22, 2008

Mogambo posted:

Holy moley. Thanks guys - I'm now hooked on MBMBAM. I honestly didn't really care for Bramblepelt (aside from the one bit), but Spaghettageddon got me in. I had to try my hardest not to look like a crazy person on the bus because I was dying laughing at the chinchilla names bit (and later Peepums Nasty Gum).

I'm glad there's a bunch of new MBMBaM converts in this thread! Travis's Cosmo discussion this week was brilliant. And next week is their first show of a new month, and you know what THAT means...

• Locked thread