Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Econosaurus
Sep 22, 2008

Successfully predicted nine of the last five recessions

Mbmbam wont answer my question :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Econosaurus
Sep 22, 2008

Successfully predicted nine of the last five recessions

King Lou posted:

I actually posted my feelings on the CDR facebook page and was surprised to not get get buried with hateful responses. MY FEELINGS!!!

I try not to comment on Besser too much because a friend of mine was the subject of his wrath in the NY Comedy scene a while back. (Basically said anyone who performed at this show he considered insulting to his friends on SNL was banned from performing at the UCB NY) He also had a really bad rep when I was taking classes at the UCB. I've heard enough horror stories about him from his former students to be guarded when he's performing. I actually liked the Kanye East thing because it was so over the top. However I didn't really get the Zuckerburg thing. It was just kind of random.

In good news a NEW CDR popped up today as if to make up for the last one!
Episode 76.1 - Zach Galifianakis, Paul F. Tompkins, Dillon Campbell

Paul F Tompkins & Scott Aukerman both tweeted about it last night I guess. Hooray.

Also the latest episode of Lou Reads is up if you want to hear my dulcet tones.

Lou, where do you work that you can record this stuff there?

• Locked thread