Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
zenguitarman
Apr 6, 2009

Come on, lemme see ya shake your tail feather

quote:

Uhh Yeah Dude

Seconding the love for UYD, these guys are really, really funny. I'm not sure what it is, but they just have a really honest way of talking about STUFF, like news or personal stories and their crazy pasts. They have a Youtube channel with some video episodes they shot. Personally I think anything past episode 100 is great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zenguitarman
Apr 6, 2009

This week's UYD and Seth discussing his sobriety is at the same time disturbing and goddamn hilarious. He's touched upon it a few times before (the few glimpses we get into his crazy life) but this week he really went into it... kinda.

Wanna little booger sugar???

zenguitarman
Apr 6, 2009

catpowerd posted:

Anyone here going to listen to the podcast awards tonight?

just tuned in to the livestream for some major awkwardness and I don't really know what's happening i think it starts soon

• Locked thread