Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
plainclothes goth
Jul 15, 2001

Combo posted:

Yeah, Seth just kind of hinting at the fact that he eats at some restaurant once a week and has never said a word there, but never (to my knowledge) expanding on it, is hilarious.

This was probably my favorite thing he ever talked about on the show.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

plainclothes goth
Jul 15, 2001

A PRIZED MULE! posted:

What about the crazy bitch at said restaurant that he fell in love with?

Yeah, the two concepts are so tied together that they're impossible to separate.

plainclothes goth
Jul 15, 2001

big business sloth posted:

I've been going through UYD and I'm up to episode 8, and while it's not outrageously funny I can see how it might be, and so after each one ends I'm inclined to go to the next one, even if I didn't really laugh that much. They do have a good setup and back-and-forth game going on.

I'm sure you've been told this before, but it gets better to a pretty insane degree. It also sort of grows into your brain like a parasite.

• Locked thread