Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Robot Hobo
May 18, 2002

robothobo.com

elwood posted:

What! No Bugle? Shame on you.
The Bugle, Audio Newspaper for a Visual World
Is there any way to subscribe to this if I'm not using iTunes?
All of the RSS feeds I found seem to just link directly to the main Times Online page.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robot Hobo
May 18, 2002

robothobo.com

WoG posted:

Both work in google reader for me.
In Google Reader itself they just take me to the main page. Or maybe they're supposed to, I've only just started following podcasts, so maybe I just don't know. But they work in Google Listen on my phone, and that's what matters. Thanks!

By the way, for anyone that has an Android-based device, Google Listen is an extremely slick system for subscribing to and listening to Podcasts. It ties directly into Google Reader for managing the feeds.

• Locked thread