Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Splash Attack
Mar 23, 2008

Yeahhh!
I am GHOS!!
Haaaaaa Ha Ha Ha!!

I love Harvest Moon, but pretty much years of hardcore playing since I was 10 have killed much of my desire to play the series. I got Animal Parade when it came out but I only played it for 20 minutes and I haven't touched it since. :( I should also send in my copy of ToT to get it fixed too, if they're still doing that.

I am really stoked about Twin Village since it doesn't look like something that I've played before.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Splash Attack
Mar 23, 2008

Yeahhh!
I am GHOS!!
Haaaaaa Ha Ha Ha!!

Revol posted:

At least one of the games sorta had this, I think. You could hire out little elves to help you. I'm thinking it might have been a Rune Factory game, or one of the later HM games. I forget if it went to the extent you're asking for, too.

That'd be DS and DS cute. It's been years since I played them, so I don't remember exactly the specific details, but you could hire a team of elves to take care of your livestock, and water and harvest your crops if you had enough medals.

• Locked thread