Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Old Doggy Bastard
Dec 18, 2008

I liked Rune Factory, hows the second one?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Old Doggy Bastard
Dec 18, 2008

Hey there, I have such a sad situation- my Harvest Moon DS just had both save files corrupted so I'm sad. I am now looking for one to play for the DS that is fun and won't crash.

I loved A Wonderful Life and how things actually changed over time, and my favorite of all time was probably Friends of Mineral Town. I'm not sure what one to buy next, or if I should just exchange my glitchy loading freeze game cartridge for a better one?

Any suggestions?

Old Doggy Bastard
Dec 18, 2008

Looper posted:

It's really easy to cook up some potions in your house for the animals. My elephant squad has been the picture of ideal workmanship, charged with healroids as it is.

Speaking of Rune Factory, Raepdog, have you considered any of them?

Loved all of them, can't wait for the 4th. Just looking for an old fashioned one. I ordered the farming one that everyone mentioned in this thread but am torn between ToTT or DS Cute.

Old Doggy Bastard
Dec 18, 2008

Who is the best to marry in Sheppard's Crossing 2? I wish I had a nice FAQ for this, everyone I've seen sucks.

Old Doggy Bastard
Dec 18, 2008

I got married, now I am sadly finding no reason to keep on playing this game- even worse, not having had to water my plants has left me weary of going back to Harvest Moon DS Cute.

Le sad.

Old Doggy Bastard
Dec 18, 2008

I'm still so sad my Harvest Moon DS file died, I was so looking forward to how that game was going and now I just feel scarred.

Old Doggy Bastard
Dec 18, 2008

Saoshyant posted:

What and how did that happen? Flash memory shouldn't die like that.

Double Corrupted Saves.

Old Doggy Bastard
Dec 18, 2008

Toriori posted:

Wonderful Life and More Friends of Mineral Town are my all time favourite Harvest Moons. Simplistic but fun.

Same, and I love the idea of people aging around you.

Old Doggy Bastard
Dec 18, 2008

So who is best girl?

Old Doggy Bastard
Dec 18, 2008

Anyone want to help me out with some bee hives?

Old Doggy Bastard
Dec 18, 2008

Anyone want to be a bro and give me some Great Llama Yarn, Coconuts, or anything else so I can get myself a Greenhouse? Mangos and Bananas would be nice also.

Old Doggy Bastard
Dec 18, 2008

Hey guys, I'm going to be hosting a room for a bit and have some stuff to give to you young noobs like yam seeds and other things- I'll be on in five for a while.

Clark
0103 - 9215 - 5044

EDIT: Adding people in this thread now.

Old Doggy Bastard
Dec 18, 2008

I am almost murderous when it comes to my want of Green Cloth, I only need two more to get my awesome outfit. When I do, I think I'm going to open a room with basic packages that all all new players need of Honeycomb, Yam Seeds, and Bottles.

Old Doggy Bastard
Dec 18, 2008

Met posted:

Why/when will I be needing Yam Seeds?

Town restoration #4, and because all the cool kids love what I myself think of as gay potatoes.

Old Doggy Bastard
Dec 18, 2008

A New Beginning is absolutely awesome, I only wish we could get some Goon trades going- I would love to give Gold and Whatever for some Silver and Flourite.

Old Doggy Bastard
Dec 18, 2008

nerdpony posted:

Anyone willing to trade yam seeds? I have mostly early game stuff, but I have a ton of herbs. And some wool I've been saving. And assorted other things. My friend code is 3523-2896-9701. I'm also hanging out in the IRC channel for the time being.

Edit: Another question. I just unlocked the honey tree. Does anyone actually use this?

Sure thing bro. I'm going to hang out on the IRC pretty soon and I can give you some.

Old Doggy Bastard
Dec 18, 2008

Needing inspiration to keep going, do kids actually become important?

Old Doggy Bastard
Dec 18, 2008

I'm about to get married, but my question is, do children age like in A Wonderful Life- or have I reached my limit with this game?

Old Doggy Bastard
Dec 18, 2008

I'm so sad.. I've reached a point of boredom with this game and just feel the sad.

Old Doggy Bastard
Dec 18, 2008

I feel like this game was really good, but then at the end-game did not have much going for it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Old Doggy Bastard
Dec 18, 2008

So Rune Factory 4 is a decent game? I got really tired by the newest Harvest Moon after marriage because the game just really seemed to slow down.

• Locked thread