Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ace Jameson
Feb 10, 2006
you're implying that barstool has a soul

e: sniped

Ace Jameson fucked around with this message at 18:14 on Aug 12, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
genuinely would like to know if Deion knows about the N-word Barstool podcast, and if he doesn't, I would like to film his reaction when he finds out

illcendiary
Dec 4, 2005

Damn, this is good coffee.
What’s it gonna be Deion, racism or misogyny?

“Both.”

https://youtu.be/_nffM4ulPDA

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
Deion sounded like he was having a manic episode on PMT, but I think I just forgot that he's always like that.

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

Spoeank posted:

genuinely would like to know if Deion knows about the N-word Barstool podcast, and if he doesn't, I would like to film his reaction when he finds out

I mean he's already collected a paycheck from Jerry Jones so

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

The only thing Deion cares about is the check clearing

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?
everyone is enjoying the NBA bubble games but please stop for a moment and consider how it is impacting this pervy multimillionaire slumlord who can no longer sit court side in a dumb ostentatious outfit

https://twitter.com/DanWoikeSports/status/1293638856139448321?s=19

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/billplaschke/status/1293693471451000832?s=21

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

MourningView posted:

everyone is enjoying the NBA bubble games but please stop for a moment and consider how it is impacting this pervy multimillionaire slumlord who can no longer sit court side in a dumb ostentatious outfit

That ain’t chain guy

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

MourningView posted:

another plus for the bubble system

Boredumb
Mar 10, 2005

MourningView posted:

gently caress this guy so hard

quote:

suing municipalities in the interest of ending rent control. Goldstein refuses to disclose his source of income

Scaramouche
Mar 26, 2001

SPACE FACE! SPACE FACE!

They should invite someone innocuous like Billy Joel and him only into the bubble. He's a courtside ticket holder right? Could do the anthem too.

They should not invite Drake.

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

CharlestheHammer posted:

That ain’t chain guy

This dude is court side for every clippers game too, he's mostly a fan of people seeing how rich he is.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

Scaramouche posted:

They should invite someone innocuous like Billy Joel and him only into the bubble. He's a courtside ticket holder right? Could do the anthem too.

They should not invite Drake.

They should invite drake but Drake gets Coronavirus.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

does that guy buy his clothes directly from the wardrobe department of a cormac mccarthy adaptation

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

Royalty is a continuous shitposting motion.
e: QUOTED THE WRONG GODDAMNED POST.

habeasdorkus fucked around with this message at 04:25 on Aug 13, 2020

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

habeasdorkus posted:

Ok. Uh. This might be a rude question, but... how did you get that AV, friend?

I don't see an avatar, I have no idea.

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

Yep, I'm dumb and bad at the internet. I meant to quote CharlestheHammer's post right above yours.

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

habeasdorkus posted:

Yep, I'm dumb and bad at the internet. I meant to quote CharlestheHammer's post right above yours.

Okay, scrolling up, that makes sense.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Be still my beating heart, the new David Roth and Drew Magary podcast is out.

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

damn i'm really in this bitch

R.D. Mangles posted:

does that guy buy his clothes directly from the wardrobe department of a cormac mccarthy adaptation

“nobody wants to be here and nobody wants to leave” is more of a bulls vibe though

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

I'm unreasonably happy to hear Magary say "We're back! We're back!" They're such doofuses.

Mr. Fix It
Oct 26, 2000

💀ayyy💀

habeasdorkus posted:

I'm unreasonably happy to hear Magary say "We're back! We're back!" They're such doofuses.

:same:

both to being unreasonably happy listening to the first distraction podcast and being a doofus

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

Be still my beating heart, the new David Roth and Drew Magary podcast is out.

It's very nice.

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

It's the Deadcast, and it is good. Sorta miss my Deadcast/morning drive ritual but glad to have it back all the same.

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

https://twitter.com/shutdownfullcas/status/1294345076974456834

I smell a classic Fullcast coming.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
Goldstein looks like Doc Brown if he got really into orgies and coke

The X-man cometh
Nov 1, 2009

El Gallinero Gros posted:

Goldstein looks like Doc Brown if he got really into orgies and coke

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Robert Mays is out at the Ringer for anyone else who glances at the hosts of each new Ringer NFL podcast episode then marks as played.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

Kalli posted:

Robert Mays is out at the Ringer for anyone else who glances at the hosts of each new Ringer NFL podcast episode then marks as played.

Not a huge surprise, it seemed like he's been focusing his attention elsewhere for a while. Wonder if he's heading back to the mothership to reunite with Barnwell.

Adun
Apr 15, 2001

Publicola
Fun Shoe

Kalli posted:

Not appearing on any podcasts might as well be the kiss of death at the Ringer

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

quote:

Hello, we’re Spencer Hall, Richard Johnson, Jason Kirk, and Alex Kirshner.
You might know us from such products as the Sinful Seven, the Shutdown Fullcast, Podcast Ain’t Played Nobody, EDSBS, SB Nation, Banner Society, and so forth.

Now, here’s our free newsletter that’ll probably usually revolve somewhat around college football’s internet culture, but not always. We aim to publish a couple times a week on all sorts of topics.

We are also helping to bring you the newly returned Fullcast. It’s also as free as ever, because the world’s only college football podcast is truly priceless.

Important links and more @ https://mooncrew.substack.com/about?utm_source=menu-dropdown

Adun posted:

Not appearing on any podcasts might as well be the kiss of death at the Ringer

I figured something was up, but...

shirts and skins posted:

Not a huge surprise, it seemed like he's been focusing his attention elsewhere for a while. Wonder if he's heading back to the mothership to reunite with Barnwell.

from your lips to god's ears

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?
The Mays thing was weird because the first couple episodes he was gone they alluded to some sort of vague technical issue and then he just...never came back, and they never said a word about it.

Probably gonna drop my subscription to that one, it was already annoying to get their lovely fantasy podcast in the same feed, and Kevin Clark running the show is too much smug to handle. The Cam long form podcast they did was really good though.

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Kalli posted:

Clark and Mays didn't quite have the same chemistry as True Bros Barnwell and Mays. But I do like Kevin Clark.

I like the Dannys too. I don't really play fantasy sports but it's still fun football talk.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Darnell Mayberry of The Athletic has an amazing takedown on Boylen's run as Bulls coach

morestuff
Aug 2, 2008

You can't stop what's coming
https://twitter.com/laurawags/status/1295473259799093251?s=21

Not sure how big the class is, and the lawyers will take a bite regardless, but that’s still a nice win

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy
Indeed it is.

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

damn i'm really in this bitch

morestuff posted:

https://twitter.com/laurawags/status/1295473259799093251?s=21

Not sure how big the class is, and the lawyers will take a bite regardless, but that’s still a nice win

yes, haha, YES

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

The Moon Crew (aka Spencer Hall, Jason Kirk, Richard Johnson and Alex Kirshner) have launched their newsletter and Spencer is still in mid-season form.

quote:

The biggest lie boiled away by the pandemic, though, is college football’s relationship with its labor. After years of false starts by organizers and a general assumption that any kind of college player organization was impossible, players just … did it, time and time again. Since the pandemic took hold, college football players have gotten their coaches marching in Black Lives Matter protests, pushed schools in Mississippi to finally shitcan the Confederate flag, and vocally held administration accountable re: health and safety.

Those feats were an unprecedented flex, even before Pac-12 players put forward a list of demands including half of all conference revenue.

Seems like they’re going free (with Kofi tip jar) for the time being.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

morestuff
Aug 2, 2008

You can't stop what's coming
Yowza

https://twitter.com/cecelewis8/status/1295700721942376448?s=20

Hornets radio guy, suspended indefinitely pending investigation