Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ryborg
Apr 15, 2007

I, myself, am not particularly athletic, so I fuel my competitive juices by watching my friends compete. The bar I frequent sponsors several teams and I especially enjoy watching the Ladies compete on Tuesday nights. It's an awesome sight watching a well-endowed woman rounding the bases...

The Goog posted:

I feel it's representative of what an actual submission letter to Bleacher Report would look like.

This one's pretty good too

http://fakebleacherreport.tumblr.com/post/3228507964/mlb-offseason-awards

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ryborg
Apr 15, 2007

I, myself, am not particularly athletic, so I fuel my competitive juices by watching my friends compete. The bar I frequent sponsors several teams and I especially enjoy watching the Ladies compete on Tuesday nights. It's an awesome sight watching a well-endowed woman rounding the bases...
Hey let's combine everything terrible that's been mentioned on this page in one column

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/348986-rick-reilly-should-apologize-to-me

ryborg
Apr 15, 2007

come on guys this is gold

NICK: Is she kidding with that t-shirt? "Keeping it Real?" There's nothing real in that shirt!

(laugh track)

MEGAN: Nick, it's time to move on. She's had the new boobs for a year.

NICK: I swear, I think they're still expanding.

(laugh track)

MEGAN: You would know. The way you were staring at them.

(raucous applause, audience goes nuts)

ryborg
Apr 15, 2007

Seriously, it's worth dealing with Deadspin's poo poo layout to read the "highlights." It's so impossibly horrible and cliched you have to wonder if this whole show is a giant prank.

ryborg
Apr 15, 2007

ZerodotJander posted:

Is there anywhere I can watch those 30 for 30 documentaries? I never heard about them until recently and a lot of them seem really really cool.

They also air them at random times overnight on ESPN, U and 2. That's how I caught up on the ones I missed.