Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

gardenald
Jul 23, 2007

In the end, it comes down to throwing one pitch after another, and seeing what happens. With each new consequence, the game begins to take shape.

Groucho Marxist posted:

It owns because that is a Bleacher Report slideshow

This picture almost makes the whole stupid thing worth it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gardenald
Jul 23, 2007

In the end, it comes down to throwing one pitch after another, and seeing what happens. With each new consequence, the game begins to take shape.

leokitty posted:

What the gently caress? :psypop:

Massachusetts cops. I was working pizza delivery a few years back and a local cop followed me for two miles from the pizza place to the apartment complex I was delivering to, blues and twos come on, first words out of his mouth are "so how much ya had to smoke tonight."

Also this just recently happened in my hometown: http://www.eagletribune.com/local/x1221300892/Report-Salisbury-police-chief-gave-cash-for-sex

gardenald
Jul 23, 2007

BackInTheUSSR posted:

:siren:ALSO:siren:
As I've said before, I'm an editor at my college paper and have seen some horrors of student journalism. I want to share the worst thing I've ever seen. It's not sports related but I don't care. It's about UCF potentially removing the arboretum to add more buildings. Which is awesome.

I will highlight the ending:

I think my favorite thing about this is the fact that every sentence is a paragraph. Surely the hallmark of effective writing.

gardenald
Jul 23, 2007

Man he's really buying into the MLB-created "Boston-Philadelphia rivalry!!!!" thing, isn't he?

gardenald
Jul 23, 2007

If someone were to break Rick Reilly's writin' hand I'd be much obliged

gardenald
Jul 23, 2007

KYOON GRIFFEY JR posted:

caucasians write better columns in my opinion

what its just my opinion

browns write better with their superior fast-twitch muscle fibers

gardenald
Jul 23, 2007

hcreight posted:

Bill Simmons needs to stop referencing sabermetric stats until he can stop turning them into TV analogies.

Also he's wrong because Night Court owned

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gardenald
Jul 23, 2007

"Nascent dwarf planet" is probably the best fat joke I've seen in some time, if I'm honest