Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ChampRamp
Mar 29, 2010

:siren: SAVE_US.CHR :siren:
I went to Yahoo and saw Jeff Passan wrote an article, I figured hilarity would be in there. I was right.

On Ryan Braun testing positive

Passan posted:

Who do you want to give it to? Matt Kemp?

And you know Matt Kemp didn’t use PEDs how?

Great argument there Jeff :thumbsup:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChampRamp
Mar 29, 2010

ESPN/ABC's NBA contract is up in 2016 and with the emergence of Fox Sports 1, you have to wonder if one of the channel's big draws is in danger of leaving the network. If Fox is serious with this FS1 thing (which it appears they are), then they could throw an absurd amount of money for those NBA rights. If that happens, then it is time to panic.

ChampRamp
Mar 29, 2010

FuzzySkinner posted:

I wish someone would pry away the College Football rights that ESPN has away from them.

FS1 is slowly doing that, but It'd be cool to see NBCSN throw their hat into the ring as well.

Yeah, I'm certain the college football games on FX will be moving to FS1, but the rights to the playoff games are secured by ESPN until 2026, so they'll be in control of the big games for quite some time. Would be cool to see it on Fox, though.

ChampRamp
Mar 29, 2010

ESPN must really be worried about this FS1

ChampRamp
Mar 29, 2010

Wait, you get discriminated against for being a non-BBWAA member? I focus my discrimination on BBWAA members, so.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChampRamp
Mar 29, 2010

I was really just trying to make fun of BBWAA members