Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

MY GOD. THE WILL... THE FIGHTING SPIRIT... JUST WHEN YOU THINK IT'S OVER, TSM COMES BACK STRONGER THAN EVER.

leokitty posted:

Putting dudes who write in front of the camera just because they do stuff for you is bad. Get people who are good on camera to do video if you want it to succeed.

Why would you hire people to write things and then hire totally different people to say them? This is a multimedia conglomerate man do you think we're living in the pre-Clinton years or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

MY GOD. THE WILL... THE FIGHTING SPIRIT... JUST WHEN YOU THINK IT'S OVER, TSM COMES BACK STRONGER THAN EVER.

morestuff posted:

The NY Post is great sometimes.

That looks cool.

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

Now I disagree. I'm a fan of racist, and sexist, thinking & organizational policy. But golf is boring to watch.

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

MourningView posted:

Kevin Durant dared to insult the Based God and must now live with the consequences.

Harsh, but undoubtedly fair.

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

Are you guys seriously making an argument that hitler was actually bad.

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

Spoeank posted:

Rovell might need his own thread because he's his own brand ( :v: ) of lovely

To me this is an acceptable and funny joke because he's pointing out how much has changed since the last time the Warriors won a title: it's been so long that Bruce Jenner changed from a national hero to a murderer.

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

League of Legends is the worlds greatest sport and the desperate scrabblings of 30 year old men on web board explaining that actually, it's for nerds couldn't possibly slow its ryze. Welcome to the future. Welcome to the Gragas Century.

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

Excel is basically the frisbee golf of esports

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

I mean you could say the same about building a prestige journalism site around a guy who exclusively writes mail bag articles about his college friends Skeeter, Too-Short, Pounds, and House. I could see him putting a pretty good show together though I agree he's not a great on-air presence.

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

MourningView posted:

Quit your goddamn crying, family who lost an 8 year old boy, that wasn't a REAL bombing.

What were they crying for weren't they Boston Strong

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

Whats wrong with reporting on public/business figures doing crimes.

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

Whys it bad to say he was attempting to pay for sex (crime) because it was gay sex.

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

I think media executive attempts to pay for straight sex and prostitute tries to black mail him is a story as well.

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

Copernic posted:

This is assuming the story is 100% true, which it probably isn't, seeing as how the source is really weird.

Also, this isn't exactly Deep Throat reporting. The guy contacted Gawker, they copy-pasted everything he sent them, and added a perfunctory denial from Geithner at the bottom. AND they let him be anonymous for some reason I cannot fathom at all.

I mean I get why its a Bad Story (though basically on the level of everything gawker does) I just don't agree that there's some special protection he should get because it was a gay man.

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

This dude is the biggest Boston homer in the world and I personally feel that he writes like his byline picture looks.

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

To me the problem with grant land is all the "funny" "informal" articles where two guys paste their text messages to each other. Another problem with grant land is Charles C. Pierce's bio photo. Other than that it's still pretty good in my opinion.

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

I'd kick his rear end if he tried saying that stuff about me. No question.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

I thought the narrative was black grant land failed because Jason Whitlock was a bad manager who couldn't get talent. Why's there 10,000 word article about how actually it's because ESPN is racist by the same guy.