Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Mahoning posted:

Oh yeah, I forgot that lovely companies being lovely gives you a free pass to treat their employees like poo poo and hurl verbal insults at them.

Excuse me while I head to Wal Mart to call the greeter a wrinkly old ugly gently caress with fake teeth and saggy old bitch tits.

I'm not trying to be glib but do we know why she was being towed? I mean if a tow company has a history of towing people for literal nothing just to wring money out, and if she was a victim of that, it's more like 'it's kinda a dick move to call a greeter a wrinkled sack of poo poo just because they work for a company that has a history of stealing from customers and they had their hand in the person who got pissed's pockets' isn't it? Like, I don't think anyone's saying she's not a bitch, but if she was getting hosed by some scumbag company running straight up scams on people...kinda hard to give too much of a poo poo about her being a bitch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

I know it's just another symptom of him being a home town whore and all but I as a baseball fan just hate people who do poo poo like talk about their parks as 'places of worship' and poo poo. I love ballparks, I try to visit them whenever I'm in cities with major/cool ones, but as said there, they're loving ballparks. They're not some grand temple of the culture, they're places with usually some level of history where a fun sport is played. There's nothing ghastly about giving an honor to a new stadium/park/whatever.

Like I said I know it's just him cramming as much of Boston's big Irish knob down his throat as he can, but I see that poo poo happen a lot and it always makes me just instantly think the person doing it is the biggest wad.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Sash! posted:

If confetti is for a regular win, what will they do if they actually win something big

This outcome is pure conjecture, as it will never happen

Release the unicorns and dragons I guess.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

morestuff posted:

It doesn't seem that bad. The joke is that Riley is oblivious, not that he's rejecting her choice. Bad joke, not really a mean one to me.

Yea I read it more as 'ha ha he missed a lot of stuff' given the contexts of the other things he said. I don't really know the guy's work so maybe I'm wrong but that seemed like a clumsy joke more than 'gently caress you Jenner'.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Grittybeard posted:

We've gone over this before but his work was basically 'holy poo poo this is interesting as hell and I'm glad I read it!' at first and for the last decade or so has been 'gently caress you got mine and I'm doing no actual research, also I'm a racist jerk.' I agree this was a joke but he's sucked for a while.

Fair enough.

Keven. Just. Keven posted:

To me this is an acceptable and funny joke because he's pointing out how much has changed since the last time the Warriors won a title: it's been so long that Bruce Jenner changed from a national hero to a murderer.

Now this, this is a solid rear end 'I'm out of the loop on Jenner's stuff' joke.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
I've been saying for a while that Jeff Gordon is actually two raccoons in a trenchcoat.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
You'll be glad to know poor abused Schilling has a supporter.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/sarah-palin-espn_55e0614de4b0b7a96338940d

quote:

Palin defended Schilling's tweet, saying he was actually "too generous in estimating Muslims' attitudes."

"By denying the accuracy of Schilling’s tweet, ESPN shows its weakness as it buys into the propaganda of ISIS and other terror organizations, helping mislead the public about the very real threat of terrorism," Palin said.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Anals of History posted:

What an absolute twat. Also, #dogavi.

You know the old saying, on your deathbed you'll look back on your life and almost certainly always regret not spending enough time at your business.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Lockback posted:

Is he talking about 4H or....?

Yea 4H, water polo teams, future businessmen of america, those fuckers