Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
But what are his thoughts on deflategate

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
http://www.thesportsbank.net/bulls/derrick-rose-lost-hearts-and-minds-with-bizarre-free-agency-remarks/

quote:

Rose will make $20 million this season. He has a $185 million endorsement deal with Adidas. In the words of Dr. Dre that’s

“hella Swiss or Mozzarella, pockets swella, getting money like a bank teller.”

What made Derrick Rose’s 2017 free-agency comments even more inexplicable is the fact that they were unsolicited. No one wanted to talk about this topic, but Rose. One couldn’t help but flash back to last season when Rose made his controversial remarks about saving his body for post NBA career business endeavors and being able to enjoy his son’s graduation.

Now Derrick Rose is, as Puff Daddy would put it “tying to get my hands on some Grants like Horace.”

Derrick Rose is, as Young Thug would say "Busting Out The Bando"

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
I wish Rembert Browne still wrote about stuff I care about, would have loved to see him hop over to the Ringer. This Joe Buck piece is pretty good too

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet

Crazy Ted posted:

grown-up Bill Plaschke Zika baby

New thread title imho

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
I did appreciate the sick Giannis dunk vids he links to, even if I've seen them all before.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet

Feels Villeneuve posted:

This is badass

Agreed, this is actually insanely good.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
That sweet laurel canyon sound.

But yeah the site is bad unless you want to see the latest deals on computer parts or what ever.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
Excited for all these guys to buy a couple pairs of curry 2 lows.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
Wow, thanks pearl jam. This is the bill simmons podcast and today im joined by donnie, toast, house, boofer, and ...john c reilly???! who is talking Boogie Nights. But first Let me tell you about blue apron.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
Bob Kraft fucks.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet

BWV posted:

"no days off" you say?

:chloe:

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
There will always be a place in the Chicago Cubs organization for Jonah Keri.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
Consider joining excellent poster Pancakes and Barack Obama in supporting the lovable Chicago white socks, friend.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
If Ageless Male Max was a person. David Proudboy. The only dude calling Gordon Hayward a max level player. Still thinks Gronk is on the team. Watches boondock saints like Ray Smuckles watches Braveheart. Doesn’t think mark wahlberg did anything wrong. Has a voicemail recording of Stevie from family guy saying Mom. mom. mom. Sits on his saggy balls at least once a week.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
I think it’s ok to say that vampires sucking the life out of print media should go to hell and also say that deadspin is booty.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet

This rules. gently caress The Red Sox as an organization. Mookie is the tits

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet

Redgrendel2001 posted:

I'd pay a significant sum of $$$ to anyone who punched Rovell right in the face.
https://twitter.com/darrenrovell/status/1197853021994139656?s=19

Very Cool Darren!

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
Look, somebody level with me. Does anybody actually watch succession or does the ringer just have heavy contractual obligations to constantly refer to the Roya since nobody liked the game of thrones ending

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
I have an autographed dick vitale Hooters poster that says THATS AWESOME BABY on it. Ask me anything

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet

GoutPatrol posted:

How much did you buy it for

How much would you sell it for

Late reply but it was a gift from my grandfather haha. He got it signed at dickie v’s snowbird rear end breakfast spot in Sarasota or Tampa, can’t remember which. Obviously it’s priceless to me

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
Simmons sniffs, then pauses, somber.

“This is just like when Omar died”

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet

Nigerian blood superiority will protect......uhhhhhh............*wipes a 1000 globules of sweat from forehead*

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
https://twitter.com/CogginToboggan/status/1254850059096686592?s=20

I’m so glad he doesn’t write anything for the site any more because he has turned into such a hack in his advanced age

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
A hearty LOL at barstool saying the quiet part as loudly as is conceptually possible.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
Jason Whitlock is a virgin.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
I am a resident of Missouri and josh hawley is a worthless herb. Woj has made up for all of his lebron hit pieces with these two words.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
If bari Weiss quitting means I don’t ever have to read another profile of small town trump voters in the nyt then I will personally pack her things up and toss them onto the curb.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
I hate that clay travis is a titans fan.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
Bill simmons wrote an entire book about how he is an honorary black man.

Still miss grant land though.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet

DildenAnders posted:

Which Wire character is Cancel Culture?

Also Bill Simmonds reminds me of Ziggy.

I don’t know who is cancel culture but voting for prop Joe as most likely to be cancelled

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
I changed my mind. Clay Davis most likely to be cancelled

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
Marlo is Stephen Miller and I don’t care to think about this any further. Don’t steal my content bill simmons

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
Joe Rexrode is a Tennessee based writer for the athletic who covers the Titans and today he wrote about the Sarah Fuller story. I feel like the first two paragraphs pretty much confirmed the subscription price was worth it.

quote:

“I’m so nervous for her,” my wife said, during an hour of SEC Network pregame coverage that preceded more than three hours of Vanderbilt-Missouri football watching that most certainly would not have been a shared family experience except for Sarah Fuller.

I felt the same way. I’m guessing a lot of people did. And I blame the shitheads for that. The good news is, I don’t think Fuller paid them any mind this week.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
Video games

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet

It is with a heavy heart that I must report bill Simmons is Back.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
Yeah that poo poo is wild and definitely worth reading.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
F***** n*****.

Matt, you aren’t yourself. have a Snickers.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
It’s a pretty entertaining book but I suspect one day in the near future it’s gonna be like proudly displaying your Ariel pink collection

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet

morestuff posted:

They’ve also been buying out a lot of their traditional reporters over the last few years since they don’t feel they need them

Yeah, they can just have Adam schefter mouthpiece everywhere.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet

Crazy Ted posted:

Crunchyroll.com Field at Dodger Stadium and there's like nine obnoxious anime mascots wandering around the field.

Surely that would drive him insane.

On an alternate note maybe they could take the tack towards the DBZ baseball fight episode, a true classic, and just have a horde of mascots beating the poo poo out of each other.