Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

I came to see what everyone thought of the Bag Man piece on SBNation(I LIKED IT) but surprisingly nobody has posted it yet. I'm sure it was discussed in some NCAA thread somewhere but in case you didn't see it check it out:

http://www.sbnation.com/college-football/2014/4/10/5594348/college-football-bag-man-interview

Here's my favorite quote:

SEC Bag Man posted:

"Hey, how'd he get that ride? His uncle bought it. How did his uncle buy it? Paid cash. Paid cash, how'd he do that? poo poo, we don't know, but here's the receipt where he paid cash, and now y'all ain't got poo poo. Go tell the NCAA you think we're cheating because this kid's uncle bought him a used Tahoe in cash, you racist."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Copernic posted:

Is PFTCommenter's real identity a secret?

Drew went after Dadboner but he won't do it to a KSK alum

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Ribsauce posted:

Cowherd played The Wire theme when Big Sexy entered the room. It went downhill from there. The only real highlights were

If i could describe Whitlock in one sentence it'd be "guy who just saw The Wire last year and now won't shut the gently caress up about it"

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

The way he talks I think he says "yeah, he's just like me" every time he sees Omar, String, Marlo, Avon, or Cutty on the screen

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Instead of, you know, Bunk or Prop Joe

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

That horse never crip walked that's for dang sure

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

soggybagel posted:

I just noticed Superman was in that loving Ali pic.

Why wouldn't Ali's greatest opponent be there?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

It's exactly that, it's up to the rights holder/channel owner to DMCA you. There are some streamers so big they get paid to do the watchalongs, like TimTheTatman gets money from Amazon/NFL/Bud Light Seltzer to stream himself watching Thursday Night Football Presented By Bud Light Seltzer