Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ass Catchcum
Dec 21, 2008
I REALLY NEED TO SHUT THE FUCK UP FOREVER.
All I had said about the Kanye jay beef was "hey what you guys talking about?" You weirdo. You're so bad at this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

lol I just checked your post history in this thread and one of the first things you're sweating is Kanye going to a baby shower. You're a loving creep dude.

Can't wait for the five posts in a row as a follow up. Great page snype too.

Bananaquiter
Aug 20, 2008

Ron's not here.

Yeezy yeezy what's good

Ass Catchcum
Dec 21, 2008
The post you're talking about was when Kanye left Rubin in the middle of a recording session to go to a baby shower and it was lame as gently caress. Read the rolling stone article my man. Maybe read it on your nan's lap while wearing your hat bruh.

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

You keep bringing up my grandma like that's going to get at me or something, the dude who originally implied my grams talked like a minstrel already apologized, you're a sad little man for continuing to carry that torch.

Go back to reading your gossip interviews while flip flopping on your musical tastes and asking people on the internet what music you should like "bruh"

ruddiger fucked around with this message at 00:45 on Dec 2, 2016

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

PM each other or something, nobody else loving cares

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...
This conversation is worse than a Swizz Beats verse on a Yeezy beat.

Ass Catchcum
Dec 21, 2008
Sorry for clogging up the thread, others. I've tried to respond to this guy but he never wants to actually discuss anything. Putting him on ign0re and won't mention it anymore. Apologies!

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Ice Cube Jr. had something inspiring to say.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

Bigass Moth posted:

This conversation is worse than a Swizz Beats verse on a Yeezy beat.

It's like that sometimes I mean ridiculous.
It's like that sometimes this poo poo ridiculous

Skeematic
Jan 18, 2003

Yikes.

ruddiger posted:

Ice Cube Jr. had something inspiring to say.

That was real cool.

Ass Catchcum
Dec 21, 2008
Great pic too, love the eyes.

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Skeematic posted:

That was real cool.

Performers artistically reaching out in a show of support is way better than all that speculatin' and intruding on these people's personal lives or talking some stupid sneak dissing garbage at some concert and poo poo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSH5jTG3NGE

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b0828lwg

(Chance segment at 2:16:00, he performs with Donnie Trumpet and some of the dudes from SoX and Kids These Days)

ruddiger fucked around with this message at 01:43 on Dec 2, 2016

alansmithee
Jan 25, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

ruddiger posted:

Performers artistically reaching out in a show of support is way better than all that speculatin' and intruding on these people's personal lives or talking some stupid sneak dissing garbage at some concert and poo poo.

(Chance segment at 2:16:00, he performs with Donnie Trumpet and some of the dudes from SoX and Kids These Days)

On the other hand, we got the human ambien pill deciding to take shots:

http://www.spin.com/2016/12/j-cole-false-prophets-kanye-west/

Jcole lowkey has a lot of the same problems donglover has-dudes somehow think this dude is "conscious" even though his actual output is shallow as gently caress. At least donglover has seemingly quit whining all the loving time and is focused on just making music.

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

i actually found this to be surprisingly entertaining and insightful, and not nearly as insane or incoherent as i feared

cheers to kanye, i don't always love his art but no denying that he is an incredible artist and i hope for his sake as a person and for our sake as an audience that he finds a way to strike a sustainable balance in his life

Ass Catchcum
Dec 21, 2008
He had one 0f the best albums of the year.

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Sharks Eat Bear posted:

i actually found this to be surprisingly entertaining and insightful, and not nearly as insane or incoherent as i feared

cheers to kanye, i don't always love his art but no denying that he is an incredible artist and i hope for his sake as a person and for our sake as an audience that he finds a way to strike a sustainable balance in his life

Nah it was a directionless mess of nothingness

obliriovrons
Jul 18, 2009

rear end Catchcum posted:

He had one 0f the best albums of the year.

The year 2010?

bows1
May 16, 2004

Chill, whale, chill

obliriovrons posted:

The year 2010?

goddamn you nailed this joke!

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

ruddiger posted:

I hope the impetus for his isn't as depressing as 'Ye's but man someday Chance is gonna make his own MBDTF and it's gonna be loving awesome

Yuzenn
Mar 31, 2011

Be weary when you see oppression disguised as progression

The Spirit told me to use discernment and a Smith n Wesson at my discretion

Practice heavy self reflection, avoid self deception
If you lost, get re-direction

DC Murderverse posted:

I hope the impetus for his isn't as depressing as 'Ye's but man someday Chance is gonna make his own MBDTF and it's gonna be loving awesome

Please don't let Chance ever get that sad........

teacup
Dec 20, 2006

= M I L K E R S =
I just hope he's OK :(

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

he knows...
On another topic, what do you think is Kanye worst song from his albums? I never liked Addiction or Blame Game.

Also who has the worst verse on his albums other than Swizz Beats?

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

Blame Game is unquestionably the best thing he's ever made

Bandiet
Dec 31, 2015

Bigass Moth posted:

On another topic, what do you think is Kanye worst song from his albums? I never liked Addiction or Blame Game.

Those are two really solid songs. Worst is more like Drunk and Hot Girls.

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

Sometimes, there's a man, well, he's the man for his time and place. He fits right in there. And that's Jimmy T.

4 RING SHRIMP posted:

Blame Game is unquestionably the best thing he's ever made

Yah Blame Game is one of my favorite tracks he has ever made. It's incredibly good.

Ass Catchcum
Dec 21, 2008
Kanyes worst song...hmm...probably the first track on yeezus. To the last track on yeezus.

Baron La Croix
Nov 2, 2010

rastah farah
sonnah maddah fah

Bigass Moth posted:

Also who has the worst verse on his albums other than Swizz Beats?

SASQUATCH GODZILLA KING KONG LOCH NESS
GOBLIN GHOUL A ZOMBIE WITH NO CONSCIOUS

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

rear end Catchcum posted:

Kanyes worst song...hmm...probably the first track on yeezus. To the last track on yeezus.

Holy poo poo look how wrong this guy is.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
worst guest verse is unironically jay-z on monster or any song with cyhi or justin vernon

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
Robocop

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Baron La Croix posted:

SASQUATCH GODZILLA KING KONG LOCH NESS
GOBLIN GHOUL A ZOMBIE WITH NO CONSCIOUS

The enunciation on GHOUL kills me every time

Good Canadian Boy
May 12, 2013

thathonkey posted:

worst guest verse is unironically jay-z on monster or any song with cyhi or justin vernon

Sasquatch, Godzilla, King Kong, Loch Ness
Goblin, ghoul, a zombie with no conscience
Question: What do these things all have in common?
Everybody knows I'm a motherfucking monster

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

"Raping...children"

Whatever you say hov

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

he knows...
BILL COSBY INNOCENT!!!!!!!!!!!

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer

thathonkey posted:

Agreed with most of this but Vernon's bits on Kanye tracks always rule. Fuckin love his tiny interlude in That's My Bitch and his sections on I'm In It.

SgtScruffy
Dec 27, 2003

Babies.

There's a rumor going around that Kim wants to divorce him :ohdear: (but there are also reports that it is fake)

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
As much as I love the dude, of course she wants to

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
next kanye album gonna be amazing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
can we please stop speculating about a mentally ill husband and his grieving wife's marital status :rolleyes:

• Locked thread