Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Geno
Apr 26, 2004
STUPID
DICK
pusha-t killin it

and big sean kinda sounds like kanye in this song

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Geno
Apr 26, 2004
STUPID
DICK

why did you say (YouTube)?

Geno
Apr 26, 2004
STUPID
DICK

Brett824 posted:

Unconfirmed, but I'm still super excited.

lloyd banks?

Geno
Apr 26, 2004
STUPID
DICK

Chain Lightning posted:

Isn't it him singing the "I tried to tell you but all I could say..." part at around 4:30 into the track?

yeah, that's waht i thought

Geno
Apr 26, 2004
STUPID
DICK
i think it's a great album but all the songs i like are the ones i've already heard. that's not really a bad thing though.

Geno
Apr 26, 2004
STUPID
DICK

g-c posted:

I wonder if Mama's Boyfriend is going to be released as a G.O.O.D Friday track since it didn't make the final MBDTF track list.

when is Bittersweet going to be on an album?

Geno
Apr 26, 2004
STUPID
DICK
This is...interesting. Reminds me when I first listened to 808s.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Geno
Apr 26, 2004
STUPID
DICK

So It Goes posted:

I for one liked 808s significantly more than Yeezus. A little surprised by the overall positive reception it seems to be initially getting, I thought for the sure the album would at least be very divisive. I guess house-style music just isn't for me, I really do miss College Dropout Kanye, oh well.

Agreed. 808s took awhile for me to grow on me but I just can't see myself liking this.

• Locked thread