Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Greve
Nov 7, 2007
Theory Genesis
I'm going to make the broad guitar generalization and say you should not spend over $1000 on any gear unless you are performing live gigs. Theres just simply no point in getting expensive gear if you have no place to show it off. Certainly people are going to disagree with me..but those are people with instruments worth over $1000 and are letting their elitism show. Honestly, I'd be amazed if someone couldn't find a playable guitar for $200 if they are patient in looking.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU