Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Black Noise
Jan 23, 2008

WHAT UP

I am trying to make a bunch of stupid gifs from a video but adobe premier exports the gifs with scan lines in them what is a good program to use to convert short video clips (1-3 seconds) into gifs?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Noise
Jan 23, 2008

WHAT UP

Black Noise fucked around with this message at 16:09 on Jul 4, 2020

Black Noise
Jan 23, 2008

WHAT UP

madlilnerd posted:

I heard someone invented underwear with a charcoal filter to capture smells, but it might have been a hoax.

that was a clip on the soup from that american invention show. It dosen't provide a silencer for your butt though so its just as dumb as having a charcoal filter in your undies and what if you were a free baller :ohdear:

talkin bout farts

Black Noise
Jan 23, 2008

WHAT UP

Any one know anything about scar removal? I got a pimple right above the left side of my mouth and it did nothing but leave a nice dark brown spot above my lip I've gotten my share of scars but right above my lip is really bugging me and it looks really unappealing.

I could always wait for time to pass but even then that would only guarantee a slight fade in color.

Black Noise
Jan 23, 2008

WHAT UP

how can I fight/prevent dandruff without shampoo?

Black Noise
Jan 23, 2008

WHAT UP

how do I get the smell of dishwashing (sponges and dishsoap) from my hands? handwashing isn't working

Black Noise
Jan 23, 2008

WHAT UP

Can the network at my dorm throttle .torrent files?

not the actual torrent but the 25k file that links you to the seeders. because trying to download one of those takes forever while bigger files on other websites load no problem

Black Noise
Jan 23, 2008

WHAT UP

has any one been experiencing flash freezing up or stuttering in firefox? It used to be an issue with the browser saving websites every 5 seconds but I changed that setting and its still happening

Black Noise
Jan 23, 2008

WHAT UP

What is that swedish(?) holiday drink that pepsi made a version of called pepsi holiday spice

can I get it in america to try it?

Black Noise
Jan 23, 2008

WHAT UP

skype and windows 7 is annoying as gently caress how do I stop the orange taskbar notifications from showing up every time some one sends me a message in skype or when a firefox download stops?

Black Noise
Jan 23, 2008

WHAT UP

another question about my notifications problem I checked off all the boxes in the notifications options in skype but I still have my taskbar become unhidden with the lovely orange box that alerts me that i must click on it. Any idea on how to stop any program from doing the orange alert thing?

Black Noise
Jan 23, 2008

WHAT UP

elbow posted:

Kind of obvious maybe but have you gone into the taskbar properties -> customize notification area, and played around with those settings?

hide icons and notifications was turned off on skype when i took that screen shot

Black Noise
Jan 23, 2008

WHAT UP

:siren:After Effects question:siren:
In the image below there is a picture of the composition and layer window for my project.

Click here for the full 1600x900 image.

The psd that I am using is 720x480 when I saved it and when viewed in the layer window

but in the composition window you can see that it wont reach 720x480 and I am trying to figure out why that is. When I render the movie the the psd doesn't fit the 720x480 space either.

Any suggestions?

Black Noise
Jan 23, 2008

WHAT UP

Is there a term or TV Trope for characters that exist only to inconvenience the protagonist

like Ed's sister from Ed Edd n Eddy or the Kids from Eureka 7

Black Noise
Jan 23, 2008

WHAT UP

how do I turn off the virtual keyboard/math input panel in woindows 7 I keep pressing alt in photoshop to use the clone tool but it makes the virtual keyboard take priorty over the window I have open. When i close the virtual keyboard it just slides to the left

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Black Noise
Jan 23, 2008

WHAT UP

I'm looking for some toys from when I was younger I believe they were called keymasters.

They were cars or motorcycles that had a slot for a key that when you put it in panels would fly open and it would shoot out missiles.

Also here's a weird one they make deodorant for people so their pits don't reek has some one cashed in on sweaty crotch market?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Black Noise
Jan 23, 2008

WHAT UP

Rekkit posted:

Someone PLEASE tell me they have that Gold Bond on your balls picture.

the only thing I can think of is this old 4chan screencap

here's some more questions

Do shock sites work on smartphones?

How can I remove the family display from under my friendslist on facebook. One of my cousins has a gross profile pic I'd rather go without the awkwardness of removing them from the family thing

Black Noise fucked around with this message at 22:44 on Jan 31, 2011

Black Noise
Jan 23, 2008

WHAT UP

How dumb would it be to superglue the handle back onto a small saucepan

Black Noise
Jan 23, 2008

WHAT UP

I am curious if there is a service that gives you wakeup calls because even with 3 alarms, and an online alarmclock winning the fight against my subconscious turning my alarm off and going back to sleep is going to ruin me.

Black Noise
Jan 23, 2008

WHAT UP

Wagonburner posted:

I read about a windows mobile app once (surely its on other phones now too) that makes you solve math problems before being able to snooze or turn off the alarm.

Put all of your battery of alarms on the other side of the room or in the hall so you have to get up if you plan to snooze them.

I do put them on the other side!

I can not win the battle against my subconscious

Black Noise
Jan 23, 2008

WHAT UP

Hey does anyone remember those patterns on the back of cereal boxes that usually just looked like a lot of random noise until you put on these special glasses which would reveal the hidden words?

Black Noise
Jan 23, 2008

WHAT UP

Why was it during the 2009 presidential campaigns that obama was always referred to as drinking the koolaid

Black Noise
Jan 23, 2008

WHAT UP

Can someone translate this?

Eben was du wolltest?

Black Noise
Jan 23, 2008

WHAT UP

how about?
Hallo der Schwule
Du der Idiot
Hallo das MITGLIED der kommunistischen Partei

I killed a german in an mmo so he's speaking german at me

Black Noise fucked around with this message at 11:32 on Mar 3, 2011

Black Noise
Jan 23, 2008

WHAT UP

How do I change my windows 7 localization settings, my millions of itunes updates are all in japanese and whatever I did only effects program installations

Black Noise
Jan 23, 2008

WHAT UP

What kind of spider is this?

Black Noise
Jan 23, 2008

WHAT UP

what happens when you don't pay a parking ticket

Black Noise
Jan 23, 2008

WHAT UP

I am subletting an apartment over the summer with 2 other people but the internet situation is strange here.

There is no direct connection but instead wireless all around the complex that requires you to log in but only 1 person can log into the internet at a time.

Has anyone else experienced something like this, have you found a way to bypass it?

Black Noise
Jan 23, 2008

WHAT UP

Is residual power usage from things like microwaves and other appliances so serious that my roomates need to unplug them every-time and turn off computers when not in use, not even sleep mode but a full shutdown

Black Noise
Jan 23, 2008

WHAT UP

on facebook how can I hide my friends and or when I post to other peoples walls?

Black Noise
Jan 23, 2008

WHAT UP

whats a good way to see my credit report?

Black Noise
Jan 23, 2008

WHAT UP

So I have become untrustworthy of my current dentist due to discomforts felt after getting a filling that persist months after the procedure, are there any resources for getting recommendations on a medical professional or is the phone book the only option?

Black Noise
Jan 23, 2008

WHAT UP

I went to buy a mattress and asked about financing options since an unexpected car repair bill knocked out that cash I had saved up for it. My financing request was denied due to having little credit history so I was curious on how to go about building up a credit history or even a good card to apply for

Black Noise
Jan 23, 2008

WHAT UP

I've been looking around on the French Paper Blog and saw a lot of cool 18x24 posters I wanted to purchase but I wanted to frame them so they don't get damaged I know custom framing costs hundreds of dollars I was curious if anyone had a particular brand they trusted in prefabricated frames.

I ask this only because of a bad experience I had with an incorrectly measured 8.5 x 11 frame

Black Noise
Jan 23, 2008

WHAT UP

have websites like Gamefaqs made companies that produce players guides obsolete (prima, brady games, etc?)

Black Noise
Jan 23, 2008

WHAT UP

I write the schedule for some delivery drivers at work and since we can never get all of them in the same place at once to discuss who works when it was coordinated through a facebook group, things were going fine until two of them started fighting about having thanksgiving weekend off and who's time off is more important.

I want to know if there is another easy online solution for posting a schedule and handling time off requests where I am the only one that see's them, some one mentioned google docs to me when I told them about it but im not exactly sure how that works

Black Noise
Jan 23, 2008

WHAT UP

what kind of dog is this

Black Noise
Jan 23, 2008

WHAT UP

Pardon this educational tweet but I have been seeing this show up repeatedly why are placeholder unicode symbols showing up in peoples tweets and what do I have to do to make them display properly

Black Noise fucked around with this message at 03:54 on Jan 3, 2012

Black Noise
Jan 23, 2008

WHAT UP

what do you call the + shaped tool for tightening and loosening the bolts on a tire

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Noise
Jan 23, 2008

WHAT UP

How do you get lint balls off of your clothing