Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pokie
Apr 27, 2008

IT HAPPENED!

Budget Bears, I moved continents and left ~95% of my belongings in the old country. No regrets about any of it. Your stuff has to be either useful or hold really strong sentimental value. One of the few items I still have is this stuffed chicken my uncle made in kindergarten. The thing is over 40 years old.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pokie
Apr 27, 2008

IT HAPPENED!

What happened to the internet dating/OKCupid thread in E/N?

pokie
Apr 27, 2008

IT HAPPENED!

Gobbeldygook posted:

One day a goon raped another goon and on that day that thread was sent away to a farm.

gently caress, that's horrible.

pokie
Apr 27, 2008

IT HAPPENED!

I got a letter from a debt collection agency qbout a medical bill that I've paid 4 months ago (according to my bank records). How do I dispute this bullshit? It's over a trivial amount, but I hate the idea of parting with my money for no reason.

pokie
Apr 27, 2008

IT HAPPENED!

Mister Kingdom posted:

Make copies of the proof and send it to them.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. I was just wondering if anyone else has gone through this process.

VVV Thanks!

pokie fucked around with this message at 01:58 on Jan 3, 2015

pokie
Apr 27, 2008

IT HAPPENED!

What happened to E/N forum? It was a fun read once in a while...

VVV Thanks!

pokie fucked around with this message at 02:01 on Aug 1, 2016

pokie
Apr 27, 2008

IT HAPPENED!

I want a wallet case for samsung s6 phone that doesn't let cards scratch the screen and holds ~5 cards. I just want a solution to not carrying both phone and wallet.

Thanks for your time :].

pokie
Apr 27, 2008

IT HAPPENED!

My laundry drier started leaving fluffy towels damp after use; other clothes are fine. I disconnected and cleaned the air output hose to make sure there are no clogs. I'm not sure what else I can try. It's a 3 year old Samsung. Suggestions?

pokie
Apr 27, 2008

IT HAPPENED!

MisterBibs posted:

This is a super goony question, but when it comes to light exercise (I plan on just doing a bit of a walk to and around a nearby park, and it's like 80oF/26oc), is it better to just avoid deodorant/antiperspirant and let you just, you know, sweat like normal? Like, I'm not interested in anything :tinfoil: about how either secretly gives you cancer or whatever, it's mostly just wondering if it's better to frontload my cleaning (using deodorant, etc) , or backload it (skip the stuff, turn into a sweaty mess, shower when I get home).

From personal experience, it only makes sense to "frontload" if you plan to socialize immediately afterward. Exercise -> shower is the typical pathway.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pokie
Apr 27, 2008

IT HAPPENED!

I need a new phone holder for a car, like one that hooks into the horizontal air vents. My last one, hug buddy (adorable name) broke :(.