Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kakotheres
Nov 9, 2016

Do the job that is in front of you
I sometimes use coconut oil when I get really dry skin. A jar from the grocery store costs around $10-$12 though so maybe see if a friend has some to try first before buying? If feels less greasy than Vaseline but is still heavyish until it soaks in. Don't use a ton, a little goes a long way and too much can sit on your skin and go off. I use it in my hair occasionally as well, overnight then wash it out in the morning. Also it needs to be stored in a relatively cool place, if it's too hot it can separate and go runny.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kakotheres
Nov 9, 2016

Hey Goons! I'm a woman who is large enough to regularly blow out the inner thighs of her jeans. Hot, I know, but still a problem cuz I'm super poor. Anyone tried internet solutions like patches or scotchguard (crotchguard)? I swear I'm not wearing jeans that are too small for me, I'm too old to care about a number. Thank you! :zoid:

kakotheres
Nov 9, 2016

veni veni veni posted:

In my experience trying to fix the crotch on jeans is futile. Iron on patches don't stay on at all, and if you sew them on, the stitches or the fabric around them rips. Sewing the hole shut seems to work the best but you'll be lucky if you get a few weeks before they rip again.

I'm sure it's something that can be done but I never had the skill to pull it off. Maybe go to a dry cleaner that does clothing adjustments and see what they say. Personally I just throw out jeans right away if the crotch rips after trying to fix numerous pairs over the years and failing miserably.

:byodame: But my favorite paaiiiirrrr!

You're probably right. Thanks for making me feel less incompetent than I am :D

kakotheres
Nov 9, 2016

Memento posted:

I have column O selected in Excel, like this

I sort it largest to smallest using the command in the top bar like this, and select "Expand the selection"

It ignores the top row and sorts the rest

What am I doing wrong? I tried the same by using the sort function in the Data menu (Data>Sort) and entered everything in manually and it still doesn't work. I tried adding a row above the data I case it was grabbing the first row as a header and it still ignores the first cell. Office 2019.

I can't tell if it is just the font or if there is a space in front of 18 and 19? That will throw it off

kakotheres
Nov 9, 2016

Endymion FRS MK1 posted:

How often do Crohn's sufferers normally go to the bathroom?

I ask because I have one kid that works for us that has it, and goes to the bathroom nearly every hour or so. Granted, he eats terribly. I have two women that have it as well and maybe go once per full shift. They're constantly on him about his diet. Is it solely his diet causing a difference between him going literally 7 times as often?

Or his meds aren't working
Or his meds stopped working
Or this is a side effect of meds
Or blah

Autoimmune diseases affect individuals very differently, even if they are on the same meds and eat the same food.

Either way, do not bring this personal and embarrassing subject up with your employee.