Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Its Chocolate
Dec 21, 2019
why is there so much variation in the size of labia minora? does the size have a functional effect? is there some sort of pleiotropy involved?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Its Chocolate
Dec 21, 2019
how the gently caress does this trick with the card on the orangutan's glass work

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spMkaJp975s&t=65s

Its Chocolate
Dec 21, 2019
how do you install 7zip? I wanted to start using it instead of WinRAR but after I ran the executable from the web site all my zip files and rar files still open with winrar

Its Chocolate
Dec 21, 2019
How do they hand-bread chicken sandwiches at fast food restaurants? Do they keep some breaded raw ones in the fridge to throw on and fry on demand?

Its Chocolate
Dec 21, 2019

Motronic posted:

I would be surprised to find out this is a thing in fast food. Are you asking because you saw that this is a thing somewhere?

Everything like that comes in IQF (individually quick frozen) in bags/boxes that were produced in a factory. You don't want minimally supervised minimum wage teenagers handling raw chicken, eggs and a container full of cross contamination (the bread crumbs) in a fast food environment.

I was just basing it on the fact that they use the phrase "hand-breaded." Couldn't you be sued for false advertising for saying that if it's not? Or is it like "homemade?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Its Chocolate
Dec 21, 2019

Earwicker posted:

it can still be "hand-breaded" at the factory before being frozen and distributed to fast food restaurants

Oh, okay. Thanks