Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

escape artist
Sep 24, 2005

Slow train coming
Two questions:

What's the best place to sell a car online? Not Craigslist or eBay motors.

Also, what's the best audio program to use if the only two things that matter are:
it's easy to make a playlist, and easy to balance/equalize the audio of the songs, so that you can go away from the playlist, rather than having to constantly adjust the volume.

iTunes has some sound quality issues, and Windows Media Player plays them with wildly different volumes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

escape artist
Sep 24, 2005

Slow train coming
Where could I put questions / request help with receiving the stimulus check?

escape artist
Sep 24, 2005

Slow train coming

CzarChasm posted:

Here's probably a good place to start. Thread's pretty good and if we can't answer we can direct you somewhere else.

Cool.

So this is not for me but it is for someone I know. It's a couple who make roughly $78,000 a year (combined). They file every year and get direct deposit. Neither of them have received their check. All the tools on the IRS site (get my payment) do not indicate anything at all. They're at a complete loss and as far as helping them, I am too. If anyone could help with what to do next, it would allay the worry of a kind older couple.

escape artist
Sep 24, 2005

Slow train coming
Can I use a Fire table to read Kindle books, access Kindle unlimited? Or do I need a Kindle for that?

escape artist
Sep 24, 2005

Slow train coming

escape artist posted:

Cool.

So this is not for me but it is for someone I know. It's a couple who make roughly $78,000 a year (combined). They file every year and get direct deposit. Neither of them have received their check. All the tools on the IRS site (get my payment) do not indicate anything at all. They're at a complete loss and as far as helping them, I am too. If anyone could help with what to do next, it would allay the worry of a kind older couple.

Can anyone help me with this or point me in the right direction? It's extremely frustrating.