Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
Bird Up!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

burial
Sep 13, 2002

actually, that won't be necessary.

Peanut President posted:

can you link because that is an impossible search term due to the eric andre meme

I think this is it

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

burial posted:

I think this is it

Yeah, this is it. If nothing else, I like it because she takes the extra step of actually putting the video onto tapes for the actual 90's/00's analog feel. Just the little things that aren't just "I made a spoopy video and then slapped some video filters over it".

Edit: The video where she talks about her setup and why she doesn't consider it analog horror, and more "luminal horror"

Randalor fucked around with this message at 14:13 on Feb 20, 2024

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 10 days!)

Thanks. Those are pretty good.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

https://twitter.com/azoinab/status/1771629806959857966?t=O9e2CuSjDr09ooLwvnSclg&s=19

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*
We gotta bring back hyperrealistic photos of blast processed skeletons of YOUR FAMILY coming out of NOWHERE to the found footage scene

InternetOfTwinks
Apr 2, 2011

Coming out of my cage and I've been doing just bad
Shipwrecked is really, really good at building comfort, tension, then getting the release just about perfect so far. It's definitely not going to be for everyone, took me quite a while to get to the first really big scare, but I had bought into the premise so well that it hit me like an absolute sack of bricks. Still have a fair chunk of the actual horror to get through, but man that transition moment got me better than most horror games I've played in years. Definitely the kind of game to play on a discord call to work through the puzzles together, but man it is working super well for me. Really excited to see where this kid goes from here, because he took kind of an overdone premise and executed it extremely well here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

😌Finally, an avatar the describes my love of tech❤️‍💻, my love of anime💖🎎, and why I'll never see a real girl 🙆‍♀️naked😭.

One of my background filter-out-the-tinitus videos is an iceberg of video game creepypastas, and at one point he mentions The Princess and my ears perk up.