Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pretty Little Rainbow
Dec 27, 2005

by T. Finn

tensai posted:

I'm so glad that they figured they'd film themselves playing through an ultra rare game, seen by very very few people....and then spend more than half the time just showing their extremely punchable hipster bullshit faces instead of the loving game.

Ahahaha, you think those nerds are hipsters.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pretty Little Rainbow
Dec 27, 2005

by T. Finn

causticBeet posted:

I think the problem is that the current incarnation of the traditional hipster is pretty much just "nerds" with clothes that fit. I went to a built to spill show a few weeks ago and more or less everyone there had a plaid shirt, horn rimmed glasses, and some incarnation of a buzz cut and borderline neck-beard.

Yeah I'm sure the nerdy video game jorunalists are following current "hipster" trends.

Especially the dude in the back right, gently caress is he hip.

Pretty Little Rainbow
Dec 27, 2005

by T. Finn
LSD is a game about dreams, I think they just chose that name to make it a bit more interesting. Playing LSD is not very much like being on acid I can tell you this.

Pretty Little Rainbow
Dec 27, 2005

by T. Finn
Holy poo poo this thread got gay.

Pretty Little Rainbow
Dec 27, 2005

by T. Finn

RagnarokAngel posted:

Please describe in a 100 word essay how it got too homosexual for you tia. I wasn't aware threads could have preferences so I am curious.

ok hears my essay

*takes a huge steaming dump on ur face*

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)