Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blood Boils
Dec 27, 2006

Its not an S, on my planet it means QUIPS
I read Current Releases and so do you!

Of course, I do so because I enjoy them on the whole, not sure why y'all do it if they're so terrible. Is masochism really that much fun?

Sham bam bamina! posted:

You posted both of these things in complete earnest.

All my posts are earnest. I'm looking forward to see what CR thought about Fury.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Black Bones posted:

I read Current Releases and so do you!

Of course, I do so because I enjoy them on the whole, not sure why y'all do it if they're so terrible. Is masochism really that much fun?

Sham bam bamina! posted:

I don't read Current Releases, and neither should you, but a quote in a FYAD thread made me check out the Boxtrolls review and welp
:rolleye:

Even so, why are you surprised that people on Something Awful are reading and posting about terrible things?

It's because you're a loving dumbass who should :frogout:

(Also, is Current Releases really gone? Can it be? :pray:)

Sham bam bamina! fucked around with this message at 14:21 on Oct 20, 2014

garbage day
Jun 13, 2008

im lollin at you're trollin
The Current Releases crew has decided to "part ways with Something Awful." At one point CR was the 3rd most-read section on the front page; as of late, it's certainly been the most Forums-discussed feature!

Thanks to everyone for their feedback. It seems that the majority of forums posters don't want to read earnest media reviews on SA, so we won't be scheduling this sort of column in the foreseeable future.

• Locked thread