Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
Read the review on Willow Creek. Based on the line ".... and it's punctuated by an ending that quietly spells out the disparity in worst fates imaginable for men and women who venture into the wild unknown looking for an encounter with a monstrous biped", I'm speculating the ending is the dude gets killed by bigfoot, and the girl is dragged away for some backwoods ape-rape?

Confirm Y/N?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Keanu Grieves posted:

You should watch the movie instead of reading this spoiler:

I will for sure, but I love reading spoilers. They don't affect my enjoyment of movies/games/whatever.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
I think PBS has been playing a bunch of Mrs Browns Boys eps during their recent pledge drives. Caught a few episodes about a month ago, and it wasn't half bad. There was definitely some sharp writing and a strong comedic performance by Brendan O'Carroll, but a lot of schmaltz too, and a surprising amount of "oh lordy jesus, hide the silverware, there are immigrants about" type of jokes.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
I just hope we can keep Franco-American relations on an even keel. America might go under if it didn't get a steady stream of canned pasta products.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
Finally, a biopic about the man who "created" the gape in Goatse.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
Richard Roeper.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

woozle wuzzle posted:

Minority report: I didn't see a boxed roll the entire time, 0/10.

No, see, you read it wrong. It's the Boxed Trolls. It was supposed to be a movie where you open a box and phrases like "Kill the OP!" and "Maybe you just suck." come out at you, but I didn't see any of that in this film. Such a waste.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Judge Clayjar posted:

gone girl was a good movie i just saw it and liked it a lot

If you jam a coke bottle up your cooter, the theatre might give you a free ticket to see another movie.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Hmmmm..... I wonder if 7-11 will take this Coke bottle back when it's in this.... condition.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
Yo, alls I'm sayin' is, why the bones gotta be black?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
Guys, guys, can't we all get along and just watch Jaws and be all "Jaws is awesome!" and it is awesome.

• Locked thread