Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

I just read the latest reviews and it made me wonder if anyone at all was looking forward to Bad Teacher. The previews made it look like the entire movie was "some woman bullies a bunch of 12 year olds". Fun.

Anyway, current releases is probably my favorite frontpage feature, keep it up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

50/50 actually sounds pretty interesting. Just from watching the commercials I thought the plot was something like "Virgin gets cancer and his friend helps him use that to get laid before he dies."

Literally everything in the commercials that wasn't just establishing that the main character has cancer was about picking up women.

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

The thing I hated about it was the number of characters that could be completely removed without really affecting the movie. Alfred, Catwoman and Philanthropist Lady where all basically in the movie for their own sake as far as I could tell. It also had a disturbing lack of Batman doing awesome Batman stuff for a Batman movie. At least Bane was cool.

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

Since the odds of me ever seeing The Purge are extremely low would you mind spoiling the way they repeatedly solve problems for me?

• Locked thread