Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lewi
Sep 3, 2006
King
Monday has great tv.
University Challenge
Only Connect
Spooks
Inbetweeners

all back to back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lewi
Sep 3, 2006
King
Well, Spooks certainly started with a bang...

lewi
Sep 3, 2006
King

Junkenstein posted:

Worth tuning into Him and Her on BBC3 after Inbetweeners, too.

Is that the guy from being human?

lewi
Sep 3, 2006
King
Whats happening with Channel One/Virgin? They're showing Chuck and Leverage back to back - two of my favourite TV shows. And they just showed an advert for Nikita which they're picking up even though it's only just started showing in the US. Please say this channel will carry on existing...

lewi
Sep 3, 2006
King

Adrianics posted:

Okay, okay, having slept on it a little I thought that the aforementioned Jay crashing the bike and the sudden "there are some things you can't say" bits were great.

It's just that I really think they went too far with Will this time, I know that the point of his character is that he says the wrong thing then is too stubborn to back down about it but in last night's episode he was simply a massive twat and I didn't get any sort of entertainment out of watching it.

I think you're being a bit harsh - being set up with a clingy giantess isn't my idea of fun, and he didn't know that her dad had died recently.

lewi
Sep 3, 2006
King

BeeZee142 posted:

Anyone watch Whites? I quite enjoyed it; although it was a VERY pilot-y episode. But it does set up the characters pretty nicely. It has the woman from the IT Crowd playing the woman from the IT Crowd In A Restaurant though.

Seemed funny enough, in the slightly-sqirmy-awkward way that a lot of british comedy is these days. It's also got Dobby from Peep Show playing Dobby in a Restaurant as well.

lewi
Sep 3, 2006
King
Spooks: the wrong kind of sun
Edit: they just used Charing Cross tube station as a plot point - it's got so many loving exits and levels and is a generally poo poo station.

lewi fucked around with this message at 21:24 on Oct 4, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lewi
Sep 3, 2006
King

Graviton v2 posted:

Gotta agree to disagree there then. I liked it. Are you sure you arent having ... 'phrase that describes something that was great from a long time ago but if you watched it now it wouldnt be that great'

I know there is a word for that but its eluding me. Nostalgia maybe?

Rose tinted glasses?