Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

stevey666
Feb 25, 2007
I liked Buzzcocks, they seemed to keep in a lot of adlibbed banter. Or I've been fooled :(.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stevey666
Feb 25, 2007
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-12260577

BBC 2011, ready to apologise for everything

stevey666
Feb 25, 2007
Guy just has a thing for giants.

What are everyones thoughts on Not Going Out? I want to hate it for some reason, but I quite like it.

stevey666
Feb 25, 2007
BBC is down atm, but this is from *pukes* the IMDB board.

Sequel to Americas Most Hated Family announced
by suiycfui (Fri Mar 18 2011 12:34:38)
Ignore this User | Report Abuse Reply
Louis Theroux did a follow up called America's Most Hated Family In Crisis. It airs on BBC sometime early April. The blurb on the BBC site says a couple of the daughters featured in the first documentary have since broken away, and that the family has gotten even weirder (yes, weirder) since the 2007 doc.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/pressoffice/proginfo/tv/2011/wk14/unplaced.shtml#unplaced_louis

stevey666
Feb 25, 2007
So, Louis Theroux.. those people are loving craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazy. That is all.

stevey666
Feb 25, 2007
I like Frankie Boyle, I get fed up of the whole "OH SO EDGY" poo poo people come up with when they don't like his stuff. Tramadol Nights was poo poo however, though I enjoyed the stand up dvd the content was taken from. (I also like Stewart Lee and could listen for hours while he made up stories about being screwed over by Tories).

Also, The Shadow Line, all I can say is thank you goons for suggesting this. Amazing show.

stevey666
Feb 25, 2007
Hey guys lets all talk about an American TV and sexism etc in [UK] The Great British programme discussion.

Please shut the gently caress up already and let us talk about how good Luther is.

Anyone have any idea when the next IT Crowd will be showing? I'm hurting for some good weekly TV at the moment.

stevey666
Feb 25, 2007
How is Trollied compared to that low budget BBC supermarket sitcom Shelfstackers?

stevey666 fucked around with this message at 00:03 on Sep 17, 2011

stevey666
Feb 25, 2007
Oh man, I need to take a look at this. As if I'm not depressed enough about living in Stoke on Trent.

stevey666
Feb 25, 2007
From what I heard, they send out a batch of contestants out to wherever and film for 1 day, giving them all a chance to drink and take other contestants back to their hotel rooms for the rest of the time they are there.

stevey666
Feb 25, 2007
Holy poo poo, get back to work. Also, what you're describing there is an amalgamation of about 47 different adverts that were still on til at least a couple of years ago (when I stopped watching broadcast TV). So you're not crazy, just incredibly broken as a human .

stevey666 fucked around with this message at 13:24 on Jun 28, 2013

stevey666
Feb 25, 2007
Did anybody catch the Stephen Fry documentary on homophobia? Out There.

Quite interesting, also fun fact about Stephen Fry's sex life he said that he has never had anal sex. Overall quite interesting so far and a little upsetting.

stevey666
Feb 25, 2007
The fact that Mrs Brown's Boys is the most watched show is incredibly embarrassing, so I think they chose correctly there.

stevey666
Feb 25, 2007
You mean whats his face from that lovely hardware show, right?

stevey666
Feb 25, 2007

WastedJoker posted:

Graham Norton's Chat Show was brilliant last night though - the "reading" thing was a hoot.

Thanks for the tip here, the interview with the 3 X-Men guys was really fun. Clearly they had been drinking in the green room, good buncha guys!

stevey666
Feb 25, 2007
How many Stewart Lees out of Fearne Cotton do you think it is?

stevey666
Feb 25, 2007
I use Hola for American netflix, (in chrome), you can pretty much select any country with that one

stevey666
Feb 25, 2007
Sorry chaps, Neil Buchanan is next on the list.

stevey666
Feb 25, 2007
Not even the ones where he's stroking baby goats?

stevey666
Feb 25, 2007
I agree with Laughsmith. Funnymen/funnyman is straight out of tabloid newspaper dictionary, the one that the boffins wrote.

stevey666
Feb 25, 2007
Do Brits become progressively less jaded with politics as they get older? Or just more racist perhaps.

stevey666
Feb 25, 2007
So.. anyone have any thoughts on Wolf Hall?

Very impressed with it so far

stevey666
Feb 25, 2007
It's no worries anyway, I've shot them a email letting them know what bullshittery BizzaroAzrael is up to.

On another note, I was about to watch Dracula but now am very very glad to know it's shite and to skip it. (I'm not one to stare at car crashes)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stevey666
Feb 25, 2007
Didn't stick very well apparently