Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kulex
Apr 4, 2007

A shpectre is haunting Europe - the shpectre of Shlavoj Zizek... and so on and so on.
"We've inherited a crock of..."
"And Ed Milliband is for it too!"

What is neoliberalism?

That shout off was a bit rubbish and big society is just code for privatization.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kulex
Apr 4, 2007

A shpectre is haunting Europe - the shpectre of Shlavoj Zizek... and so on and so on.

Hoops posted:

[edit]The more I think about the more I like the idea of a british Daily Show with Sacha Baren Cohen. I think they tried it already with Marcus Brigstock, but they always try Marcus Brigstock for that sort of thing and it never really works.

I think Brigstock might be a bit too bitter and cynical for a 'Daily Show' type program. At least that's what it seemed like to me when I caught the show.

Personally, I'd like to see Andy Zaltzman do some guest bits for 10 O'Clock Live.

Kulex
Apr 4, 2007

Trickjaw posted:

Ah, I always though Tariq Ali was fairly sensible, but now.. Saying that there are as many african americans in prison as slaves in 1850 seems rather spurious if only on the basis of choice.

( On This Week, not just musing and randomly sharing with you guys)

This is actually very close to the truth. Go read the prison threads in D&D or LF.