Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dennis Nedry
Feb 13, 2008
oh geez
Simons exposed bollock instantly reminded me of this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjXSgS0ThLI

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dennis Nedry
Feb 13, 2008
oh geez
Anyone been watching Million Pound Drop? A few of us were playing along live online tonight and I'll be damned if it isn't fun to play.

Dennis Nedry
Feb 13, 2008
oh geez
Recently got our own version of Take Me Out in Ireland and if you think the girls on your one are a little rough, you've seen nothing yet. Still one of the most entertaining shows on tv though, it's even got a bit of a following in my group of friends. Friday night, pre-drinks in a mates house, episode of Take Me Out, then out on the town we go.

Dennis Nedry
Feb 13, 2008
oh geez

Ben Soosneb posted:

Bit of a random time to bring it up, as I'm not sure it's been on over Christmas.

But is anybody else a fan of Pointless? Such a fun idea for a gameshow, and the cheapness of it really adds to the charm. It's like a thinking man's Family Fortunes.

It's a bit unfortunate that it overlaps with Come Dine With me, so I often miss the final round. to be fair it's the weakest of the show.

Most evenings when I get in from college I play along with a mate of mine over messenger. I'm hopeless at it but it still has me hooked. It definitly has a weird charm to it, especially with the banter between Armstrong and Richard and the contestants.

Dennis Nedry
Feb 13, 2008
oh geez
I started watching the new series of skins after only watching the first two series years ago. My main problem with it is that it's just incredibly dull and boring, I was tempted to turn last weeks episode off half way through but gave it the benifit of the doubt and persevered. This week I just wasn't bothered after the 30 minute mark.

In the first series I remember looking at all the characters and looking forward to an episode focused on each one but this new bunch I couldn't give a toss about any of them. At first I thought it was cause I'm older and can't relate but now I think it's down to piss poor flat writting.